Recipes for carb cycling

anavar1715

Awards
Is there a website or book where I can find 100's of recipes. I want to start carb cycling, but my gf is the one that cooks and she doesn't want to eat the same thing every week (i personally don't care, I could eat the same thing everyday)?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Carb cycling doesn't require any special recipes. All one does is limit their carbs certain days and eat more carbs the others. One can eat their normal recipes.

Check out rippedrecipes.com

SuppWithThat

SuppWithThat

Awards
I have the same issue with my wife. She cant eat the same thing more than 2 days in a row. I have no bias. I may get into carb cycling as it allows us to have more freedom in changes

anavar1715

Awards
Carb cycling doesn't require any special recipes. All one does is limit their carbs certain days and eat more carbs the others. One can eat their normal recipes. Check out rippedrecipes.com
Yeah I understand the concept. Just don't want to be eating the same chicken, brown rice, eggs and sweat potatoes :/

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's why one should follow flexible dieting, there are no food restrictions.

anavar1715

Awards
That's why one should follow flexible dieting, there are no food restrictions.
Lol like I said, it's my gf, don't think she wants to sit and calculate macros per meal, so I wanted something easy for her.

Bonesaw93

Awards
Well for your low carb days you could check out stalkerville. It's a paleo recipe finder so many recipes are low carb...for everything else something like allrecipes or epicurious have lots of recipes. You have to evaluate the healthfulness of all meals yourself though.