Recent Surgery- Continue or Discontinue BPC/TB Protocol

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
I am about to conclude my 2nd week of BPC/TB peptide therapy for nagging shoulder issues. So far the peptides have helped immensely and also just underwent artificial disc replacement in my cervical spine. C4-C6. I would normally not hesitate to continue the protocol however the doctor has me on a high dose of ibuprofen in order to prevent the bones from fusing. I guess this is common practice after disc replacement. Would the BPC and TB need to be suspended so my bones don’t fuse in this situation? Would like your opinions.

Eclipse

Eclipse

Awards
  • First Up Vote
With bpc and tb being NSAIDs, I'm pretty sure that would aid the ibuprofen in sedating the pain aswell

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
I think it's safe to continue as I don't see either compounding helping to fuse bone. Like you mentioned all have NSAID properties so should only help.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
These are healing peptides. They will help you heal faster and the bone to fuse faster.

Also look into getting a good collagen product and also FULLY hydrolized protein powder aka Pepto Pro. I administered these in the hospital and they absolutely assist in healing surgeries and injuries faster. They bypass digestion and contain Bi and Tri peptides.

Absolute magic. Also look into adding HGH to your BPC regiment, as BPC-157 increases HGH receptors in tendons in studies, aka their is synergy there.

Injectable glutathione and also Alpha Thymosin-1 are other peptides that will heal you faster.

There are many many good options to heal yourself outside of Big Pharma if you just look closer.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to prevent the bones from fusing. I had cervical disc replacement and the doctor said we don't want the bones to fuse after the procedure. Ibuprofen helps prevent the fusion and promote the healing. Hopefully BPC and TB will only help the ibuprofen and not fuse the bones.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm trying to prevent the bones from fusing. I had cervical disc replacement and the doctor said we don't want the bones to fuse after the procedure. Ibuprofen helps prevent the fusion and promote the healing. Hopefully BPC and TB will only help the ibuprofen and not fuse the bones.
Nobody knows if bpc will cause your bones to fuse faster. Theres no research. Bpc DOES cause angiogenesis (growth of new blood vessels) especially in injuries areas. This might help the healing… but then again maybe your bones would fuse… again, nobody knows.

I dont know enough about TB to comment

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nobody knows if bpc will cause your bones to fuse faster. Theres no research. Bpc DOES cause angiogenesis (growth of new blood vessels) especially in injuries areas. This might help the healing… but then again maybe your bones would fuse… again, nobody knows.

I dont know enough about TB to comment