"Real" SARMs and weights

ss1594

ss1594

Awards
I recently bought Ostarine (MK-2866) in capsule form. 15mg per packaging. I also bought 1 gram of it off another retailer online.

The difference between a "15mg" capsule and 15mg pure weighed out. People say I'm crazy for being skeptic but a lazily weighed out capsule of supposedly 15mg makes you wonder what the other half gram of nonsense is.
IMG_20190605_140944305.jpeg
IMG_20190605_141318991_HDR.jpeg

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It is filler. Do they not label the filler? Probably some starch.

ss1594

ss1594

Awards
Very bad label. Like a lot of supplement/research chem labels.
For sure. That's why I reached out to a more reliable (and not shockingly cheaper) source. Bottle was $120 after taxes vs $25 before shipping for the 1 gram. I'm interested to see the differences.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just a heads up. I would mix the powder in a solution and take that way. Unless you have a very expensive mg scale, 15mg will not be accurate. I have a mg scale, and cannot read 15mg. The picture you have above looks more than 15mg.

ss1594

ss1594

Awards
Just a heads up. I would mix the powder in a solution and take that way. Unless you have a very expensive mg scale, 15mg will not be accurate. I have a mg scale, and cannot read 15mg. The picture you have above looks more than 15mg.
It's my intention to suspend it in a solution tonight actually. I'm pretty excited. I'm not one to mess about with powders too much for that exact reason. I'm going to divvy up the gram into "15mg/1mL" doses.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's my intention to suspend it in a solution tonight actually. I'm pretty excited. I'm not one to mess about with powders too much for that exact reason. I'm going to divvy up the gram into "15mg/1mL" doses.
Awesome. Good choice!

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I recently bought Ostarine (MK-2866) in capsule form. 15mg per packaging. I also bought 1 gram of it off another retailer online.

The difference between a "15mg" capsule and 15mg pure weighed out. People say I'm crazy for being skeptic but a lazily weighed out capsule of supposedly 15mg makes you wonder what the other half gram of nonsense is. View attachment 183537View attachment 183538
Your perspective is way off base. They have to put filler in the capsule. Otherwise, if all that is added is 15 mg of powder, the capsule will look empty! Furthermore, when dealing with small dosages like that, it needs to be mixed with fillers, as the machines have difficulty measuring out doses in 15 mg increments. By thoroughly mixing the chemical with a filler--such as rice flour--it improves consistency in dosing, while preventing the capsule from looking empty.