***"REAL" facts, etc. on HGH please***

batemantx

batemantx

Awards
hey all, just wanted to ask a few things about HGH from those who "might actually" know what they are talking about, speculation, etc aside plz. 1st off and probably my biggest question is how do we "actually" know that it takes big doses for a prolonged period of time to cause organ growth like heart, etc.? what facts, studies, etc do we actually have to support the fact that if one decides to take 2iu-4iu a day for perhaps 2-4mo. that they will be in the clear? i mean perhaps 2iu-4iu a day for 2-4mo. might actually "indeed" increase heart growth, etc., no? also what do we know as far as the effect of GH on blood pressure, increased heart function, etc? ive heard differing opinions/claims saying that it does in fact lower blood pressure & surely does increase heart function making your heart that much more effective & a better "well oiled machine", if you will. in summation, what im "really" asking is what are the hardcore facts/studies that we have to actually prove the benefits as well as potential side effects- does anyone truly know the pros & cons to GH as i am quite aware of the surrounding hype & speculations, educated responses welcome. thx all--- :clean:

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Well HGH is commonly prescribed by DRs and has been done so for over a decade, and I havent seen any studies that would indicate massive internal organ growth due to medical therapeutic levels.

bb

rippedfreak123

rippedfreak123

Awards
Well HGH is commonly prescribed by DRs and has been done so for over a decade, and I havent seen any studies that would indicate massive internal organ growth due to medical therapeutic levels.

bb
but then again wats the dosages docs prescribe??

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Therapuetic levels are not too much lower than avg. BB use. 3ius/day is common dosage, although I have been as high as 35ius/wk.

bb

rippedfreak123

rippedfreak123

Awards
Im Debating The Usage...there So Much Mixed Reviews Out There..some Say 2 Ius Per Day Is To Little Some Say 3 Days A Week At Higher Dosages..

Its Something Imma Have To Run Through And Really See Which One Imma Try

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
My friend does 4ius a day split between two injections and has had fantastic results. 5on and 2 off.