Re; Posting Referral and Source Information

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Gentlemen,

The linking and sourcing to medical practitioners, clinics, compounding pharmacies, non sponsor supplement retailers, syringe suppliers or other medical supplies or practitioners through posted website links, signature website links, posted or signature e-mail contact or phone numbers is not acceptable in this forum.

These privileges are exclusive to board sponsors.

Continued occurrences will result in revocation of posting privileges.

Thank you for your cooperation.
On this board I have seen folks writing from all continents,
except Antarctica.
I intrest of consumers and sponsors please provide list of sponsors,
names of their supplies and any links or other info required for communication.

If possible, for ease of access, do that on sticky thread, link below, thank you.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/1090245-post1.html

Hopefully there is enough of variety sponsors that would allow complete help for people seeking TRT and over all wellness treatment.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
All board sponsors have their own sub-forum. If you are after links for research supplies then you've got another thing coming (hehe).

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
All board sponsors have their own sub-forum. If you are after links for research supplies then you've got another thing coming (hehe).
I see that you are missing my point,
This particular forum is ment to be legal,
if you do what is discussed here, you should not get into any trouble.

How is your health?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
On this board I have seen folks writing from all continents,
except Antarctica.
I intrest of consumers and sponsors please provide list of sponsors,
names of their supplies and any links or other info required for communication.

If possible, for ease of access, do that on sticky thread, link below, thank you.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/1090245-post1.html

Hopefully there is enough of variety sponsors that would allow complete help for people seeking TRT and over all wellness treatment.
In general, this isn't really going to effect this forum that much. The only thing we really are worried about is some of the supply sites that market more to the illegal side of use rather than the medical/anti-aging/health side of the spectrum. This is mainly in response to some of the interpretations federal agencies have placed on business's selling supplies while marketing to a bodybuilding community (as some of those business's owners have been arrested). There have been some in the past that simply ignored and refused to abide by these rules therefore an emphasis has been placed to remind those unfamiliar with the rules. Sponsors are not the same as the google ads which are placed by google and the legal liability falls on them, not this site.

For the most part, 99% of the forum here will never have to worry about this and we are not going to remove links to informational resources or sites that pertain to a true anti aging and purely overall helpful agenda even though it still might sell products/services. The conflict in here with sponsors is extremely small almost to the point its non existent.

If your link is within the context of helping a fellow member out with an informational resource, reference, etc....we are not going to have a problem. Its a fine line..we know this but unfortunately with the internet when you give an inch, spammers, affiliates, etc... generally take 100 miles and it becomes overwhelming.

Unfortunately its all interpretation and most here can see the difference between a true medical site that provides legitimate services and one that is not. The former is fine, the latter is not. If you ever unsure you can always PM us.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
In general, this isn't really going to effect this forum that much. The only thing we really are worried about is some of the supply sites that market more to the illegal side of use rather than the medical/anti-aging/health side of the spectrum. This is mainly in response to some of the interpretations federal agencies have placed on business's selling supplies while marketing to a bodybuilding community (as some of those business's owners have been arrested). There have been some in the past that simply ignored and refused to abide by these rules therefore an emphasis has been placed to remind those unfamiliar with the rules. Sponsors are not the same as the google ads which are placed by google and the legal liability falls on them, not this site.

For the most part, 99% of the forum here will never have to worry about this and we are not going to remove links to informational resources or sites that pertain to a true anti aging and purely overall helpful agenda even though it still might sell products/services. The conflict in here with sponsors is extremely small almost to the point its non existent.

If your link is within the context of helping a fellow member out with an informational resource, reference, etc....we are not going to have a problem. Its a fine line..we know this but unfortunately with the internet when you give an inch, spammers, affiliates, etc... generally take 100 miles and it becomes overwhelming.

Unfortunately its all interpretation and most here can see the difference between a true medical site that provides legitimate services and one that is not. The former is fine, the latter is not. If you ever unsure you can always PM us.
I am truly glad I asked the question.

Thank you for clear answer and clarification.