Unanswered Raw Cow's Milk?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have always had access too raw Cow's milk.. Ie non pasteurized or hemoginised. Basically straight from the udder lol

I picked up a couple litre this morning and gonna make it into a shake tonight.

Anyone else intake unprocessed milk? Their seems to be a lot of fear mongering online about bacteria etc but also... When milk isn't processed the fat soluble vitamins etc all remain intact. My body seems to digest raw dairy so easy in comparison to supermarket stuff?

Anybody see any downsides? The farm we get it from that's their milk source for daily use. Just a jug straight out their tank from that day's milking and their health seems flawless tbh. Never had any issues.

Would you consume raw dairy? Any benefits over and above supermarket dairy?

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love raw goats milk, nothing to worry about. You get all the enzymes and good bacteria that are killed from typical pasteurization. It's great for gut health. You can also make some great Kefir with raw milk.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Love raw cows milk. Tastes amazing. And you actually get the vitamins, minerals and enzymes!

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love raw cows milk. Tastes amazing. And you actually get the vitamins, minerals and enzymes!
Yes! People don't realise that the processing of milk destroys all the enzymes. Supermarket milk is the reason people are lactose intolerant also. Raw milk has all the enzymes their to help break it down which are destroyed when they process it. I had half a litre lastnight and i have a sh*tty stomach for digesting to begin with and that stuff went through with zero issues.

The farm we stay next to pumps out 1500 liters every single day so we just take a 2 litre jug up and can get it for free.. We help them out a lot so they come and go with us.

I have Kefir Grains so might make a couple pots and see if it can help this gut of mine.

If any of use live local to a farm.. Honestly no harm in asking? Most farmers are fine with it. Also they get paid 27p a litre which is sad tbh was down at 17p a litre last year. Joke So if they give away 2 litre their losing out on pennys. But no harm in offering a few £££$$$$$ in return.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes! People don't realise that the processing of milk destroys all the enzymes. Supermarket milk is the reason people are lactose intolerant also. Raw milk has all the enzymes their to help break it down which are destroyed when they process it. I had half a litre lastnight and i have a sh*tty stomach for digesting to begin with and that stuff went through with zero issues.

The farm we stay next to pumps out 1500 liters every single day so we just take a 2 litre jug up and can get it for free.. We help them out a lot so they come and go with us.

I have Kefir Grains so might make a couple pots and see if it can help this gut of mine.

If any of use live local to a farm.. Honestly no harm in asking? Most farmers are fine with it. Also they get paid 27p a litre which is sad tbh was down at 17p a litre last year. Joke So if they give away 2 litre their losing out on pennys. But no harm in offering a few £££$$$$$ in return.
People are missing out! Raw milk is a super food. In fact food prior to WWII was practically considered super food compared to what we have now.