Raloxifene question.

batmanraider9

Awards
So I've been running Ralox for a while now. I have really high prolactin so i think my gyno is sensitive because of that. However, my question is if your running Ralox for a while and you miss a dose here and there, could this cause your gyno to become more sensitive?

batmanraider9

Awards
For example, I'd run Ralox for 6 straight days, miss the dose the next day. The day after take 60mg, and then miss the next day again. Out of inconvenience though. I didnt miss the doses on purpose.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I've been running Ralox for a while now. I have really high prolactin so i think my gyno is sensitive because of that. However, my question is if your running Ralox for a while and you miss a dose here and there, could this cause your gyno to become more sensitive?
If it is aggressive gyno, you could have sensetivit flare ups, especially if it is research grade Ralox (could be underdosed). You should tackle the prolactin issue if you indeed have one. Prolactrone by BLR will take the prolactin levels down.

vinn1059

Awards
I also get prolactin gyno and pretty much run raloxifene all year. 30mg eod with .5mg caber e4d mostly keeps it at bay unless using other things that raise prolactin further then I switch to 30mg daily. Whenever my left side gets really sensitive I've found the only thing that helps balance it back out is masteron. Do regular blood tests and dont have high estrogen. Also on 200mg weekly trt. This is what works for me. Hope the info helps!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why would you miss a dose if it’s something as important as avoiding gyno? Don’t miss a dose

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes missing doses can increase sensitivity; you’re not keeping the overall levels as high. I use Ralox often when blasting now and also get high prolactin easily, and it runs on the higher side in general.

As mentioned by vinn, manage your estrogen and be taking something for prolactin often - if you are letting estrogen go higher you will need more aggressive prolactin control and a larger amount of Ralox. Something as simple as BLR’s Letrone and Prolactrone most of the time could help you lower your Ralox dose, or LOW doses of exemestane and Pramiplexole if you need more based on bloodwork. Cabergoline every 4-5 days is the secret weapon, but easily most costly. If you take something like a 19-Nor, that’s what you want on board if you are sensitive to prolactin. Mast, proviron, Rad140 are all good antagonists to run on cycle to compete for the estro receptors as well if you like any of them.

I generally try to save the pharmaceuticals for on cycle when I am disrupting things, and try to use natural things like DIM & P5P off cycle.

Project223

Project223

Awards
  • First Up Vote
There’s a lot of mention of Ralox here and none about Nolva. When I’m on DHTs(with test base) and get nipple pain without raised estrogen I’ll take Nolva and it clears it right up.

I’ve read about the similarities between the two but haven’t seen a reason to make the switch to Ralox. Is Ralox superior to Nolva?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There’s a lot of mention of Ralox here and none about Nolva. When I’m on DHTs(with test base) and get nipple pain without raised estrogen I’ll take Nolva and it clears it right up.

I’ve read about the similarities between the two but haven’t seen a reason to make the switch to Ralox. Is Ralox superior to Nolva?
Nolva works fine in most situations (IMO/E). For guys (or situations) with big issues, many feel Ralox can save them when maybe nothing else can.

Project223

Project223

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My bad. I just re-read ops post and its titled Raloxifene. Didn’t mean to hijack the thread.

Project223

Project223

Awards
  • First Up Vote
For example, I'd run Ralox for 6 straight days, miss the dose the next day. The day after take 60mg, and then miss the next day again. Out of inconvenience though. I didnt miss the doses on purpose.
Reading up on it now. The half life for a single dose appears to be 28hours. A multi dose HL is 33 hours. You should still have about half of your original dose in your system on the second day.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nolva works fine in most situations (IMO/E). For guys (or situations) with big issues, many feel Ralox can save them when maybe nothing else can.
120mg of ralox does seem to be a little more effective than 40mg Nolva, but Nolva at even 40mg is much cheaper than Ralox. And Ralox isn’t nearly as good as Nolva at increasing LH/as a PCT drug. Where Ralox shines is that it’s much healthier than Nolva for longer-term use. If you are going to stay on something for months at a time, choose Ralox. It increases bone density and is not as hepatoxic.

Reading up on it now. The half life for a single dose appears to be 28hours. A multi dose HL is 33 hours. You should still have about half of your original dose in your system on the second day.
He does. But anecdotally, I can testify that if you miss doses it won’t work as well lol

vinn1059

Awards
Yes raloxifene isnt a good pct regarding lh/fsh, shorter half life for sure. But when compared to nolva it binds more selectively and at a much higher rate in breast tissue. Why it is so much more effective for gyno. Each serm has a use.

Project223

Project223

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the info guys. Just ordered some from PRE to add to my hoarding stash.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you verified high prolactin with a blood test? Why are you not addressing that as well. That can keep the nips swollen and sensitive

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Bloodwork is key...not a good idea just to guess, based on puffy nips or whatever

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Yes missing doses can increase sensitivity; you’re not keeping the overall levels as high. I use Ralox often when blasting now and also get high prolactin easily, and it runs on the higher side in general.

As mentioned by vinn, manage your estrogen and be taking something for prolactin often - if you are letting estrogen go higher you will need more aggressive prolactin control and a larger amount of Ralox. Something as simple as BLR’s Letrone and Prolactrone most of the time could help you lower your Ralox dose, or LOW doses of exemestane and Pramiplexole if you need more based on bloodwork. Cabergoline every 4-5 days is the secret weapon, but easily most costly. If you take something like a 19-Nor, that’s what you want on board if you are sensitive to prolactin. Mast, proviron, Rad140 are all good antagonists to run on cycle to compete for the estro receptors as well if you like any of them.

I generally try to save the pharmaceuticals for on cycle when I am disrupting things, and try to use natural things like DIM & P5P off cycle.
RAD140 works as an ER antagonist? Do you have any good info on this? Winny and RAD140 made my boobs puff a little but I figured it was the RAD since I have ran win multiple times without issues

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
RAD140 works as an ER antagonist? Do you have any good info on this? Winny and RAD140 made my boobs puff a little but I figured it was the RAD since I have ran win multiple times without issues
Selectively, yes it does. And every time I have run it my gyno also gets less sensitive, anecdotally. Perhaps what you had wasn’t really RAD? SARMs are the most cut/faked/structurally modified anabolics on the market.

Here you go:

There’s a PubMed link to this same 2017 study that pops right up when you google ‘rad140 estrogen receptor antagonist’ but for some reason I’m having trouble opening that one, so here’s this version of it.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Good ralox will take care of gyno over Nolva much quicker and iv'e even made nodules disappear. That said my sources quality has crumbled in the last year and I went through a whole vial of ralox and didn't feel a damn thing... Very disappointed. Nolva will always work no matter where you get it imo.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good ralox will take care of gyno over Nolva much quicker and iv'e even made nodules disappear. That said my sources quality has crumbled in the last year and I went through a whole vial of ralox and didn't feel a damn thing... Very disappointed. Nolva will always work no matter where you get it imo.
Definitely agree with all of this!

batmanraider9

Awards
Could Ralox increase estrogen levels which then could cause unwanted effects? Im thinking about dropping the Ralox. Been on it almost 6 months.

Last edited:
heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Could Ralox increase estrogen levels which then could cause unwanted effects? Im thinking about dropping the Ralox. Been on it almost 7 months.
Short answer, yes. Similar to clomid, ralox acts as an estrogen (hence its affinity to the ER). It increases test (less than tamoxifen and clomid) which unless on an AI, can convert to estrogen to some degree. But SERMs in general can have estrogen related side effects. That’s why some people get emotional on clomid for example. Someone correct me if I’m wrong

batmanraider9

Awards
Should i titrate off the raloxifene? Im doing 60 then 30, and currently on 25mg.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ralox can cause rebound. Stack it with Exem. 12.5 EOD dosing of Exem should do the trick.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established