Ralox Only

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
After talking to a friend recently I have come to the conclusion that i have gyno from uneducated ph cycles in the past. Currently researching ralox to hopefully help at least a little in taking care of it. I know i will never be gyno free at this point without surgery, and ill take any little but of help from ralox that it will give me. some is better than none.

My questions:
1) what are some of your first hand, real-world sides from ralox?
2) ive seen 50-60 mg for 2-3 months is proper dosage/length for what im after. is this correct?

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
For me, ralox is side-free and it's safer than nolva. In my case, it did little because I have pubertal gyno and it needs surgery, but works fast in cycle if you have pain.

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
For me, ralox is side-free and it's safer than nolva. In my case, it did little because I have pubertal gyno and it needs surgery, but works fast in cycle if you have pain.
How much did it help with your pubertal gyno?

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I came after a cycle and ralox removed the pain and the new formed tissue. But my pubertal gyno is mostly fibrotic tissue and only surgery can remove that.

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I came after a cycle and ralox removed the pain and the new formed tissue. But my pubertal gyno is mostly fibrotic tissue and only surgery can remove that.
I see. Thanks for the reply

Reactions: UNX

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As far as serms go, I have typically used ~50mg of ralox daily for 4-6 weeks for my gyno flare ups.

Now this isn’t a recommendation, but my first run ever of epi-Andro recently knocked out my gyno lump better than anything. It shrunk it to virtually nothing, like it was gone. Obviously it doesn’t eliminate it, as I’m having a flare up now because I’m on some m1a which for me always wakes it up. But I just started epi as well so I suspect it to resolve soon. Just thought I’d mention it....good luck.

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
As far as serms go, I have typically used ~50mg of ralox daily for 4-6 weeks for my gyno flare ups.

Now this isn’t a recommendation, but my first run ever of epi-Andro recently knocked out my gyno lump better than anything. It shrunk it to virtually nothing, like it was gone. Obviously it doesn’t eliminate it, as I’m having a flare up now because I’m on some m1a which for me always wakes it up. But I just started epi as well so I suspect it to resolve soon. Just thought I’d mention it....good luck.
planning on running icon one and epi andro soon. i may see what happens with that and run ralox after if need be. thank you

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
planning on running icon one and epi andro soon. i may see what happens with that and run ralox after if need be. thank you
It's worth noting that I was on 3 caps of Stano Plex for a couple of weeks or so, which is a fairly hefty dose. But it shrunk my gyno like nothing else ever has. The only side-effect I got from this dose was a loss of libido, which is a bit odd. But everything else was great - mood, motivation, strength - felt like I did 20 years ago and didn't want to stop taking it. Everyone's different and I don't know if anyone else has noticed this effect on gyno from epi, but it was a welcome surprise for me.

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I got some gyno going on myself right now, not really visible but I can feel it 100% without a doubt its there.

I used a ai and prami to get estrogen and prolactin under control. Now that the dienolone is almost cleared out my system I'm continuing with ralox at 30mg day till the bttl runs out. I've had puffy nips before but this is the first time I can feel some actual tissue growth. Hoping it knocks most of it out.

I also did some reading on pub med about dht stopping new growth and shrinking existing tissues after 2-3 months of application so I'm thinking I might throw some transdermal dht in the mix as well

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I dont have results to speak on but il let you know how this works
yes please keep me updated. this has been going on for years so im past the point of being in a rush to try something. i just wanted to get as much info before i proceed. i still plan on doing the above and seeing if epi andro helps my case.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On day 4 of epi and my lump is already fading away. Still taking 40mg of m1a too. I've been on androsterone for a couple of weeks now, but it doesn't seem to have the same effect on my lump as epi for some reason. Maybe I'm just lucky to respond to it the way I do. Can't say enough about it really. Anyway, I'm bridging into a 1-andro cycle, so I'll be dropping the m1a soon. So I'll be on 1-andro, androsterone, epi and gw. Feeling good about this cycle already...

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
On day 4 of epi and my lump is already fading away. Still taking 40mg of m1a too. I've been on androsterone for a couple of weeks now, but it doesn't seem to have the same effect on my lump as epi for some reason. Maybe I'm just lucky to respond to it the way I do. Can't say enough about it really. Anyway, I'm bridging into a 1-andro cycle, so I'll be dropping the m1a soon. So I'll be on 1-andro, androsterone, epi and gw. Feeling good about this cycle already...
Epiandro or epistane

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epiandro or epistane
Epi-Andro

I think I’m just a hyper responder to this compound. On this cycle I did start off with ralox cause I knew m1a always aggravates it, and even with ralox it still flared up. Now that I’ve started the epi, it’s starting to shrink already. If it’s anything like last time I won’t be able to feel a thing in another week. Mine isn’t visible, but I can feel it along with some pain. That totally vanished last time.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epi-Andro

I think I’m just a hyper responder to this compound. On this cycle I did start off with ralox cause I knew m1a always aggravates it, and even with ralox it still flared up. Now that I’ve started the epi, it’s starting to shrink already. If it’s anything like last time I won’t be able to feel a thing in another week. Mine isn’t visible, but I can feel it along with some pain. That totally vanished last time.
Is the epi oral or transdermal, I'm thinking about giving the td epi a shot, I'm just on trt at the moment so I'm sure it couldn't hurt to try

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the epi oral or transdermal, I'm thinking about giving the td epi a shot, I'm just on trt at the moment so I'm sure it couldn't hurt to try
Oral. Right now I’m taking roughly 750mg. I know once I hit 900 last time it was game over within days. Lump was gone. I plan on bumping to 900 for a while soon. Can’t stay there for long cause it does mess with my libido at that dose, but love the motivation and strength.

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oral. Right now I’m taking roughly 750mg. I know once I hit 900 last time it was game over within days. Lump was gone. I plan on bumping to 900 for a while soon. Can’t stay there for long cause it does mess with my libido at that dose, but love the motivation and strength.
I've used it at 1000, maybe even 1200, can't remember. But I didn't have gyno then. Will see what happens

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
just an update. been on a cut since i have no gym. down 17lbs the beginning of may. been taking alpha lean 7. Have two bottles of tue shred, kanna rush, and ralox from on the way. hoping to have some chest shrinkage between ralox and fat loss.

Already have epi andro td for when the gym opens. will give that a go as well

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Make sure to use Aromasin with ralox regardless of additional androgen use or not. I used it, 3 months in my estro was at 232. It was bonded to the ralox so it was inactive but still. If I would have came off it would have freed up and fucked me up. So again, make sure to use aromasin to kill that **** off and that way it doesn’t build up.

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Make sure to use Aromasin with ralox regardless of additional androgen use or not. I used it, 3 months in my estro was at 232. It was bonded to the ralox so it was inactive but still. If I would have came off it would have freed up and fucked me up. So again, make sure to use aromasin to kill that **** off and that way it doesn’t build up.
Right now I'm doing exemstane, ralox and prami. In about 7 days dropping the prami. Then continue with exem and ralox. So far nothing is getting better or worse, just staying the same. Gonna give it another week or 2 after the prami is gone and if still nothing I gotta bring in the letro nolva combo. I'm trying to avoid that but I might not have a choice. Now my worry is after its gone, how to cycle in the future without aggravating the gyno. Looking like trt test with eq and dht derivatives from here on out or get surgery to remove the glands

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ralox does NOT bind estrogen. It binds to estrogen receptors without activating like endo e would. I cannot say for sure but I believe your labs were reading ralox levels as estrogen which makes sense since its close enough to bind the ER.

The effect you describe would be a scenario possible with high E levels and use of a non-suicidale AI, not a serm.

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ralox does NOT bind estrogen. It binds to estrogen receptors without activating like endo e would. I cannot say for sure but I believe your labs were reading ralox levels as estrogen which makes sense since its close enough to bind the ER.

The effect you describe would be a scenario possible with high E levels and use of a non-suicidale AI, not a serm.
For the most part I'd say your correct. I dont believe its possible to get estrogen rebound this way. Ralox slightly lowers estrogen and blocks it from the breast tissue. The estrogen you have stays circulating, it just can't attach to your breast. Once you stop the ralox, the circulating estrogen can attach but it's not the rebound where it frees up and elevates out of nowhere. So if your post pct, your estrogen is normal and you still got gyno, I'd use the ralox only treatment unless you specifically wanna crush estrogen and use a serm like I may if all else fails

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
the ralox i got is pretty clumpy. any ideas how to evenly disperse the clumps throughout the liquid?

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
the ralox i got is pretty clumpy. any ideas how to evenly disperse the clumps throughout the liquid?
Your the third person I've seen say they got a batch of clumpy ralox. I honestly dont know how to fix it. Is it from pre?

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Your the third person I've seen say they got a batch of clumpy ralox. I honestly dont know how to fix it. Is it from pre?
yes. im going to try and run it under hot water for a bit and then shaking really good

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yes. im going to try and run it under hot water for a bit and then shaking really good
That's the only idea I would have, maybe try to get a reps attention and ask them. The other 2 ppl also were pre. They have always been a good brand so I would think if you get the right reps attention they might be able to help. I would assume it should still work. If think they wouldn't risk there reputation on a bad batch. Mine is also pre but mine is not clumpy, I probably got the batch before yours.

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That's the only idea I would have, maybe try to get a reps attention and ask them. The other 2 ppl also were pre. They have always been a good brand so I would think if you get the right reps attention they might be able to help. I would assume it should still work. If think they wouldn't risk there reputation on a bad batch. Mine is also pre but mine is not clumpy, I probably got the batch before yours.
just tried the warm water thing. worked great. i just hope i dont have to do this every time. will let you know what happens tomorrow lol

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
just tried the warm water thing. worked great. i just hope i dont have to do this every time. will let you know what happens tomorrow lol
So far mine seems to be going away, nips get puffy and returns to normal on and off but the fatty mass on the left side is almost gone and the right side has shrunk by about 25%.
There not nearly as sensitive.

I'm about to drop everything but the ralox and continue till the bttl is empty. Then I have a bunch of nolvadex kicking around and will probably go to 10mg a day nolva as insurance.

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
how long have you been taking ralox @Smont ?

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I dont remember, going by the bttls I'd say about 2.5- 3 weeks on exem, ralox and prami. I just dropped exem down to 12.5 eod, ralox at 30 and prami I dont think I need any more

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think if I was going to try to fully kill it with ralox it would take at least another 2 months at the rate its shrinking. But it is without a doubt shrinking

AM478

Awards
Do you have a picture you could share of what yours looked like or looks like now? I’m in the same boat, purchased from pre too. Curious as to what yours looks like compared to mine. Thanks!

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
okay so last night was my second dose of ralox @ 50mg, also my second day of true shred.

two things ive noticed so far. last night i had a TERRIBLE time sleeping. both falling asleep and staying asleep. does anyone know if this would be from true shred or ralox? should i dose ralox in the morning instead of before bed?

and also, sorry in advance for tmi... but its making my junk smell. is this normal ?

Jaa0023

Awards
okay so last night was my second dose of ralox @ 50mg, also my second day of true shred.

two things ive noticed so far. last night i had a TERRIBLE time sleeping. both falling asleep and staying asleep. does anyone know if this would be from true shred or ralox? should i dose ralox in the morning instead of before bed?

and also, sorry in advance for tmi... but its making my junk smell. is this normal ?
Might just be anxiety. But that’s my .02. I have a bunch of tamox on the way. Had a little flair up the last two weeks for no reason. I’m not on anything. So ima give that a shot.

Hope for the best for you man.

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Might just be anxiety. But that’s my .02. I have a bunch of tamox on the way. Had a little flair up the last two weeks for no reason. I’m not on anything. So ima give that a shot.

Hope for the best for you man.
I hope thats all it is. ill give it a few days and see what happens. usually dont have sleep problems at all. and also thanks

AM478

Awards

I had the same problem sleeping and had a bad headache last night into this am. I am only on ralox. I am going to take it for a few more days but if it continues I’m going to stop. I thought ralox was minimal sides and have taken it before and don’t recall having really any issues with it. But I used a different source for the ralox last time around. Anyone else having any issues with ralox?

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I take ralox before bed. I normally get bad sleep without ralox. The ralox does not make it worse for me tho. The half life is 28-32hrs, a single dose is in your system for up to 3 days, so if it's the ralox causing sleep problems which I don't think it is, morning dosing won't change anything I wouldn't think

AM478

Awards
I take ralox before bed. I normally get bad sleep without ralox. The ralox does not make it worse for me tho. The half life is 28-32hrs, a single dose is in your system for up to 3 days, so if it's the ralox causing sleep problems which I don't think it is, morning dosing won't change anything I wouldn't think
Ignoring the sleep have you experienced any sides from ralox at all?

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm not a good judge of side effects, I rarely get any from anything other then acne or this little gyno scare. But in general I dont get too many sides

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It looks a lot better today than it did before i ran it under hot water

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 2
lionking999 Peptide/Research Companies 0
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 27