Ragnorok Elite Caffeine free

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
Hey I’m just looking for some samples of Ragnorok Elite Caffeine free. There used to be a sample package on the MST site but I don’t see it anymore. Is there anyway to request some? I used the OG Ragnorok way back so I know it’s gotta be good.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's one of my favorite non-stim PWOs. Still one of the best tasting ones I've ever had too! These guys can point you in the right direction
MySTeek John Smeton

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Hey I’m just looking for some samples of Ragnorok Elite Caffeine free. There used to be a sample package on the MST site but I don’t see it anymore. Is there anyway to request some? I used the OG Ragnorok way back so I know it’s gotta be good.
Unfortunately, samples are no longer produced due to their inability to really show its true effectiveness with one dose. Many products need numerous doses to really kick before the results become apparent. Samples do many products an injustice. How do you normally respond to non-stim pre-workouts? Generally, if you respond well to those and you have a tolerance to Beta alanine paresthesia, Ragnarok is only going to be a good time.

That's one of my favorite non-stim PWOs. Still one of the best tasting ones I've ever had too! These guys can point you in the right direction
MySTeek John Smeton
Thanks for the heads up!