Rad140/4andro log

holyquanza

holyquanza

Awards
ill Pick up here since there hasnt been a post in a while.

I'm currently on week # 2 of a 7-8 week cycle of

RAD 140 20mgs per day
1&4 andro 990 mgs per day total

I've gained at least 3-5% in all major lifts. and 5 lbs of lean body mass ( i normally weigh myself after each workout) as most of my water is gone at that point.

when i began i was 195-197 fluctuating. Now currently sitting @200-202

i eat around 3500 cals per day and have 12 years training experience

I will be upping my dosage for the remainder of the cycle to:

30 mgs of rad 140 and
1200 mgs of 1 and 4 andro (600 mgs per)

side effects include,

Just a very slight decline in sex drive. This is more in regards to thinking less often about sex. there was no decrease in sexual function ( still maintained erection no problem). This is important when you're married and have sex often as your partner will suffer.

some slight pains here and there in testicles and just verrrry slight atrophy. I'm sure this is due to the shutdown of my natural test. However I do feel almost completely normal.(no lethargy) i attribute this to the 4 andro

skin is fine, nipples not sensitive ( gyno beginnings) I have an AI on hand to mitigate estrogen effects if i feel it is too high.

Good things include :

Weight gain!!

finally!! 5lbs in 2 weeks, im excited to see how much more i will gain.

I intentionally wanted to run a wet ph (4 andro) to boost strength.

i've noticed very round and full pumps in the the areas normally more receptive to increased androgens (upper chest/ shoudlers/ traps)

I intentionally don't train my shoulders, upper chest much when using something as they easily become overdeveloped and i am become self conscious.

i will post in another week or so.

-DF
Also there is zero benifit to spliting up your rad dose. Half life is like 20 hours so if you took 20mg there's still 10mg in your system 20hrs later and the dose will continue to build up every day with once a day dosing
good to know 👍👍👍 thanks I will just do a single in the am before training

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I tried to pm you back and it won't send but the answer is yes. I have used a few things from them and they were all good
That’s reassuring to hear. I’m hoping that taking the 20mg at once will produce a noticeable change.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That’s reassuring to hear. I’m hoping that taking the 20mg at once will produce a noticeable change.
Taking it all at once may give you a noticeable feeling but as far as gains go it's not going to change anything.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
On a side note I bumped up to 26mg this morning pre workout and military pressed 225 for 4x4. Last week I only got 3x3

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 29

Sleep: 7 hours restful sleep
Morning weight: 159.2 lbs
BF: 10.4%
BP: 118/74
Pulse: 68

Evening weight: 162.2 lbs
BP: 116/69
Pulse: 74

Calories: 3,411
Carb: 457g
Fat: 79g
Protein: 220g

Workout: Shoulder, weight @ 90%, rep range 3-5. I struggled to make it through this workout and feel like I half assed it. Wish it wasn’t the case but it happened.

Notes: Today I began taking Rad140 dose (20mg) at once, instead of split 10mg/am & 10mg/pm. I did notice that my right testicle felt mildly tender about 45-60 minutes after dosing. The feeling went away over the course of the day, although I don’t recall at what point. I noticed a slight increase in “alpha” feeling as well as some lethargy toward 3pm. Caffeine did help, but not much. Also, I’ve run out of 4-androstenedione and I’m switching over to 4-Androstenediol (cyclo 4-ad) which is a 1 step conversion to test.

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 30

Sleep: 8 hours restful sleep
Morning weight: 160.4 lbs
BF: 10.7%
BP: 113/69
Pulse: 76

Evening weight: 161.4 lbs
BP: 109/67
Pulse: 72

Workout: Rest Day

Notes: I got a deep tissue massage today. Hoping it would alleviate the lower back discomfort I’ve been experiencing. Still experiencing the discomfort but I know it could take a day or two. Didn’t experience any lethargy or testicular discomfort today.

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 31

Sleep: 7.5 hours restful sleep
Morning weight: 159.2 lbs
BF: 10.8%
BP: 119/78
Pulse: 61

Evening weight: 161.2 lbs
BP: 105/64
Pulse: 79

Calories: 3,411
Carb: 457g
Fat: 79g
Protein: 220g

Workout: Chest & Tricep, weight @ 70%, rep range 12-15. Great workout, excellent pump. Noticed that the weight seemed easier to move toward the last few reps, which is normally where I struggle. Energy was up and consistent throughout workout.

Notes: Still experiencing the discomfort in my back. I think it may be a pinched/irritated nerve. I’ve been trying to stretch the area, but it hasn’t been easy to do.
Didn’t experience any lethargy today, but the testicular discomfort was noticed again on and off. Libido is still within normal range and morning erections are still happening. Have noticed a slight decrease is sperm volume though.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm surprised your not gaining weight with that many calories. I'm 40lbs heavier then you and eating an average of 2800calories per day. I was gonna tell you maybe your not eating enough but that's a lot of food at 160lbs. I'm stumped

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm surprised your not gaining weight with that many calories. I'm 40lbs heavier then you and eating an average of 2800calories per day. I was gonna tell you maybe your not eating enough but that's a lot of food at 160lbs. I'm stumped
Dude I know! It’s a mystery to me as well

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 32

Morning weight: 160.0 lbs
BF: 11.1%
BP: 107/73
Pulse: 64

Evening weight: 163.6 lbs
BP: 104/75
Pulse: 78

Calories: 3,696
Carb: 498g
Fat: 91g
Protein: 225g

Workout: Back & Bicep, weight @ 70%, rep range 12-15. Excellent workout tonight. Great pump, great energy. Added 5lbs to most sets since last high volume medium weight (week 1). Also hit 15 reps on most sets vs 12-13 usual. Strength seems slightly up!

Notes: Testicles still slightly tender but it’s on and off through out the day, not consistent. Still experiencing lower back pain, although it is getting better. I finally figured out how to get at it with stretching/foam roller. Due to this, I opted not to deadlift again. I hate skipping deads since they’re one of my favorites but I don’t want to prolong my healing. On another note, I think it’s safe to say that splitting the Rad dose was not beneficial and was actually hindering the effects of a full 20mg dose. Lesson learned! Take it all together on empty stomach for best absorption/results. So I spoke to soon in saying my supply was underdosed. I intentionally didn’t name a source because I had a feeling I might have been the one causing issues and not the rad itself.

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 33

Morning weight: 161.0
BF: 11.3
BP: 118/63
Pulse: 72

Evening weight: 163.2
BP: 106/60
Pulse: 79

Calories: 3,466
Carb: 480
Fat: 97
Protein: 173

Workout: HIIT (25 minutes)

Notes: Felt great energy today. Back is feeling better although still not 100%. No discomfort in testicles today.

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 34

Morning weight: 160.4
BF: 11.0
BP: 103/70
Pulse: 66

Evening weight: 164.6
BP: 116/72
Pulse: 66

Calories: 3,696
Carb: 498
Fat: 91
Protein: 225

Workout: Shoulders, weight @ 70%, rep range 12-15. Again added 5lbs to most sets vs week 1. Hitting 15 reps in most sets. Workout was great, awesome focus/energy & great pump.

Notes: