Rad research

Ayegee1503

Ayegee1503

Awards
Well thank you to @TheVenom for hooking me up with two bottles of rad I’m starting research today ..... I’ve never done a log before so let’s see how this goes ... I’m a very busy man so I’ll pry be logging once a week ... work out will be push pull legs .... currently I weigh 174 ... I’d like to get more defined and just over all have a feel good cycle a recomp .... loose some body fat and see how it goes ... started this mornings dose with 24 mgs and will keep it there for a few weeks till I increase... first thoughts is liquid s thick and doesn’t taste as alcohol as most other liquids ... let’s see how this goes
IMG_1980.JPG

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Woooo, how are the meals going to be on cycle?

Ayegee1503

Ayegee1503

Awards
Woooo, how are the meals going to be on cycle?
So right now o started interment fast 16/8 as I’m trying to lose more bf 40 grams 30g carbs not sure on fats ... meal prepped rice turkey broccoli

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So right now o started interment fast 16/8 as I’m trying to lose more bf 40 grams 30g carbs not sure on fats ... meal prepped rice turkey broccoli
So ketogenic. Make sure to keep protein high. You should have a good run.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
So you are doing 3 lifting wo's a week right? Are you doing some cardio too?

Ayegee1503

Ayegee1503

Awards
So you are doing 3 lifting wo's a week right? Are you doing some cardio too?
Correct with work schedule it is usually every other day it actually comes out to 4 work outs a week cardio is terrible 15 minutes after work out

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Correct with work schedule it is usually every other day it actually comes out to 4 work outs a week cardio is terrible 15 minutes after work out
Ok 👍 I think the 4 wo's a week is better, than 3 with the split you use. Getting that training frequency per muscle group a bit higher. Does your busy schedule prevent you from getting cardio sessions in in between the lifting days?

Ayegee1503

Ayegee1503

Awards
Ok I think the 4 wo's a week is better, than 3 with the split you use. Getting that training frequency per muscle group a bit higher. Does your busy schedule prevent you from getting cardio sessions in in between the lifting days?
It can for example I just got finished work 7 days. Aweeek 15 hour days finishing a construction project for a month straight .... work can be regular 40 hours a week one week and then 60 the following

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
It can for example I just got finished work 7 days. Aweeek 15 hour days finishing a construction project for a month straight .... work can be regular 40 hours a week one week and then 60 the following
Ok. Well for your recomping the construction work will aid in increasing calorie consumption alot, so that's a plus. Generally I'd like to recommend having some extra cardio work when cutting or recomping, but with you're work and work schedule, you really need to keep an eye on recovery. Don't burn yourself out and remember that calorie restriction affects recovery and the amount of training/physical stress that you can recover from alot! You probably know all this, I'm just reminding you. I can tell from experience that the gear don't cover for poor sleep and not getting the adequate rest needed.

Good luck on your run.

Ayegee1503

Ayegee1503

Awards
IMG_2022.JPG

One week into rad on Sunday so far so good just patiently waiting to kick in

Ayegee1503

Ayegee1503

Awards
2 weeks in on rad and feeling good and still eating in a defict 16/8 fasting ...uploading pic so when I look back I can see improvements cause it’s hard to notice body changing when I see myself everyday
IMG_2079.JPG

Ayegee1503

Ayegee1503

Awards
End of my 3rd week on rad starting to notice increase of strength as well as volume … recovery feeling very good and recomp in my arms looking more defined… start of fourth week here I come

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I always noticed increase in strength but not much size

Ayegee1503

Ayegee1503

Awards
End of week 4 and start of week 5 so far so good have not increased amount of rad being taken working out 4 times a week diet has not changed…. 16/8 fasted cut with high protein going wells tarted around 180 and Am at 170 now but looking lean for summer… pics will be taken at week 6

Ayegee1503

Ayegee1503

Awards
End of week 6 had to go back to non fasted lifestyle due to working construction and needing fuel the 16/8 was killing me … been pretty busy with life and work but been getting in at least four days a week trying to get better rest but the effects of the rad are kicking in now pretty well reps are going up and as are the weights
IMG_2202.JPG
IMG_2276.JPG

Ayegee1503

Ayegee1503

Awards
Well cycle has been over … I’m two weeks into pct running nolva and mk 677 … I’m pleased with cycle leaned out strength went up … so far I’ve been able to keep the same weight in my lifts just a little more sore …. Until next time
IMG_2408.JPG
IMG_2410.JPG
IMG_2410.JPG