Rad 140 or Lgd 4033 or Both??

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think a minimalist approach is good when it comes to certain things like whether you need an AI on some cycles or how much of something to dose etc... But when it comes to running compounds I've always believed in having a test base , I don't think it's beneficial to have suppressed test or a lack of test in your system. part of a cycle is the feeling of increased test, its a healthy feeling. so if anything I think running something like 4AD is a minimalistic approach for a simple basic test base where as injecting test would be the full on approach.
Yes thats sounds about right. Dosages will be interesting i could start a 200 then increase it up. I also have Dermacrine but a few people have said it didnt do jack which is a shame.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes thats sounds about right. Dosages will be interesting i could start a 200 then increase it up. I also have Dermacrine but a few people have said it didnt do jack which is a shame.
If you h
Got enough for 5/6 pumps a day for 6+ weeks it's

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you h
Got enough for 5/6 pumps a day for 6+ weeks it's
No unfortunately i only have one tube but have lots of the 4-AD and some tubs of 4-Andro. Looks like ill have tobl stick to them.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you used 4AD before, I'd like to know what the gains and sides are like compared to test. Im assuming its similar in principle to running prop as you take it everyday, could be a good alternative if injecting everyday is an issue. Specially if you want a quick and simple 6 week cycle of say anavar or tbol etc with a test base but without the hassle of PIP and injections everyday.
I have not. I stopped using ph’s years ago. As for injecting everyday, I don’t mind it. I just haven’t used aas’s in a few years and trying to stay away from them. If my libido stays this way I’m gonna love rad-140

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have not. I stopped using ph’s years ago. As for injecting everyday, I don’t mind it. I just haven’t used aas’s in a few years and trying to stay away from them. If my libido stays this way I’m gonna love rad-140
What sort of dosing you running Rad-140 at??

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any reason why you'd want to stay away from AAS but use sarms instead? Specially when you still require pct and similar type of protocol as when your on a cycle.
i suppose people feel safer on sarms and mentally they feel like they didn’t jump very deep in the game

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any reason why you'd want to stay away from AAS but use sarms instead? Specially when you still require pct and similar type of protocol as when your on a cycle.

I’m sure I’ll jump on them eventually. I was out of the game for awhile due to an injury and don’t wanna get to strong to fast and get hurt. Figured the sarms were a good way to speed up the process without going to crazy. I know my self and once I get to s certain point I won’t be able to resist getting back on Tren ace lol (I love the stuff 100mg a day makes me feel godly lol)

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you’re trying to go full legal non pin... use trest ace TD as a base, and pick your poison as far as orals. It will be worth it, unlike almost any other option.