Quiz: Guess the Death Scenes based on crappy MS Paint Drawings

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sweeeeeeeet. I got all ten.

8 and 9 were tough. 9 just because it's such a horrible drawing. 8 should have been easy but it was one of those things where I just couldn't remember where I had seen that actor. Then I remembered and it was like "DUH".

Then again, on my Blockbuster account, I've reviewed over 1000 movies. So I guess I've seen a bunch

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
ouch, only 4. Havent seen a couple of those movies though. I should have gotten the last one...great movie that one is!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have only seen Amadeus once and I have never seen The Shawshank Redemption. Still scored 8/10 though.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have only seen Amadeus once and I have never seen The Shawshank Redemption. Still scored 8/10 though.
Dude, you HAVE to see Shawshank. One of the greatest movies of all time.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
lol, i don't know many of those =/
c'mon , you didnt even recognize the terminator one? thats the only one i got..... i thought that one of them was the execution scene from the green mile....oops.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
missed the exact same ones, and never saw Shawshank and only saw Amadeus once but the pic was horrible for Amadeus

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I got 5/5 :thumbsup:

(OK, so I didn't know the other 5 so I didn't guess).

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I only got 5. Blah..