Questions About New Products/Increase Test

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone,

So, I’ve tried tons of different supplements over the past 20 years, but never any anabolics (to my knowledge) and never really had any success with natural test boosters.

However, I’ve been out of the supplement game for many years, and now that I’m 35, I’m trying to find something to give that extra edge, if possible.

I’m planning on getting blood work done, but when I last had it done, my test was <400 several years back. It was through my GP, so he wouldn’t give me anything because he said it was in the “normal Range” (obviously a wide range).

I joined this site many years ago and did tons of research, but a lot has changed since then.

I’m trying to figure out the best way to increase test and free test and would appreciate any help.

I grabbed some DAA recently. I also have about 120 tabs (10mg) of Nolva that my doctor prescribed to try and treat my pre-existing gyno (didn’t work) that I was considering taking with some boron (6-10mg?) to assist with the free test. My buddy has been running clomid + boron for about a year now and says he has enjoyed it and his blood work shows it has increased his test and free test quite impressively.

Would these be best to take together, or separately?

Also, Ive read some about DHEA and wondered if I should give that a shot. Same with products like Sustain Alpha + Dermacrine.

There’s just so much out there and I’m not sure what would be most effective for reaching my goals. I’m also wondering about what’s appropriate to stack and what’s a waste/overkill.

Any help would be appreciated. Again, I plan on getting blood work done again soon, and HOPEFULLY I can get some Raloxifene this time to try and reduce this gyno, or at least help out with boosting my test. However, if that route doesn’t work out, I’m wondering what’s best? Again, all I have on hand at the moment is DAA and tamoxifen, and it just seems like there are too many products to really choose from nowadays. I’d love to just get on test, but I’m worried about a) my gyno, and b) history of prostate cancer in my family, including my father.

Thanks!

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
Personally I really like mtest ( natural test booster) I would give that a try for now or do clomid for a month or two at .25eod. "Just my random non professional advice)