Question regarding natty test booster duration

negus215

Awards
Good evening,

I'm fairly new to using test boosters and products alike. I'm 3 weeks into a run with Test1fy and X-Gels, everything is going pretty well so far. I was originally going in for a 4 week run but I'm interested in more.I've read a good amount of threads on running a booster for 4 weeks versus 8 weeks. I hope this hasn't been answered already somewhere but I wanted to pose a question:

Would you run Test1fy for 2 months (8 weeks total) or Would you switch to Anabolic Effect after the Test1fy finishes and run that for the last 4 weeks of this natty test booster duration?

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can run everything except xgels without a break and forever if you like the results. You can stack many different natural items as well. Many people stack 3, or more supplements and take them as staples. Take a month break for each bottle of xgels you run.

negus215

Awards
You can run everything except xgels without a break and forever if you like the results. You can stack many different natural items as well. Many people stack 3, or more supplements and take them as staples. Take a month break for each bottle of xgels you run.
would running both Anabolic Effect and Test1fy for a month be a good idea? I'm not too up to par with the ingredients for both and how they'd work together

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
would running both Anabolic Effect and Test1fy for a month be a good idea? I'm not too up to par with the ingredients for both and how they'd work together
I would run Anabolic Effect and BMP, but if you want to run Test1fy...its no problem.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No real overlap and you should be fine combining if that fits your goals and budget.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You are good to combine those two but anything test booster or natty Anabolic I say to run at least 8 weeks! CEL Anabolic Effect and M test make a damn good combo. Of course you can’t go wrong with X gels

negus215

Awards
Thank you @Ptlhains @Resolve10 @The Express 42 for your advice! Highly appreciated!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You are good to combine those two but anything test booster or natty Anabolic I say to run at least 8 weeks! CEL Anabolic Effect and M test make a damn good combo. Of course you can’t go wrong with X gels
Agreed with this. Always good to take a break after an 8 week run on a product. AE + M test would be an awesome stack.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As stated can run testify/AE for longer .. Xgels take break after 50days - only workout dosing.