Question on my bloodwork

dcuozzo

Awards
Just had new bloods done. I was on 1cc a week levels were 450-550, Been on 1/2cc test 2x week. Mon/fri. My test levels went up to 1200, free 21.9, estradiol 69.6, SHBG 39. Are these too high? Especially estrogen. Is that high because of my test being so high?

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
don't be afraid of estrogen as long as no problems are happening. new thinking in the field (from the docs doing this day in/out, not mainstream yahoos) is to not use AI unless absolutely necessary. estrogen good.

lots of info on youtube channel 'TOT Revolution' with Dr.s Sheehan, Kominiarek, Rouzier, Nichols, etc... the Jay Campbell guy kind of hard to take (for me at least, with his "Blowtorch Diet" BS) - but those doctors (especially Rouzier) generally recognized to know their stuff.

dcuozzo

Awards
don't be afraid of estrogen as long as no problems are happening. new thinking in the field (from the docs doing this day in/out, not mainstream yahoos) is to not use AI unless absolutely necessary. estrogen good.

lots of info on youtube channel 'TOT Revolution' with Dr.s Sheehan, Kominiarek, Rouzier, Nichols, etc... the Jay Campbell guy kind of hard to take (for me at least, with his "Blowtorch Diet" BS) - but those doctors (especially Rouzier) generally recognized to know their stuff.
Thanks I will look into that. My thinking is high estrogen harder to lose weight, more water retention etc...maybe if I go back to once a week IDK. Just seems high. What problems should I look for with high estrogen? And is 1200 to high for total?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks I will look into that. My thinking is high estrogen harder to lose weight, more water retention etc...maybe if I go back to once a week IDK. Just seems high. What problems should I look for with high estrogen? And is 1200 to high for total?
Being at the top of the range is not always a good thing. With TRT more is not better. Some guys do and feel ok in the upper range and some do better in the lower range. The best thing to do is to find a level that you feel good in and your E2 may work itself out with having to take an AI.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Blood tests are highly inaccurate due to the impact of environmental influences on the androgen receptors. 10 years from now you will look back and say “Matrix was right”. I am seeing this more and more even with using the gold standard in estradiol. Even having doctors get it from 2 different labs to confirm accuracy in finding. Going to see a lot more people fall through the crack as practitoner are not seeing the real clinical picture. Even the functional medicine is missing it totally