Question for Adderall users

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have taken everything in this thread except racetams.

I love a good adderall XR, IMHO interchangeable with extended release Dexedrine. Vyvanse is best taken sublingually, I used to get the great big blue and orange ones. Dextromethamphetamine feels identical to most street meth HCL, if you get clean glass on the street.
Nothing is like anhydrous meth on this earth.

Personally, I would take a week off, and use an entirely new stimulant during that week, then go back.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have taken everything in this thread except racetams.

I love a good adderall XR, IMHO interchangeable with extended release Dexedrine. Vyvanse is best taken sublingually, I used to get the great big blue and orange ones. Dextromethamphetamine feels identical to most street meth HCL, if you get clean glass on the street.
Nothing is like anhydrous meth on this earth.

Personally, I would take a week off, and use an entirely new stimulant during that week, then go back.
Highly highly doubt whatever was sold to you as anhydrous meth wasn't that. There is not a street "chemist" who could do it. Possible that you got some free base meth but even then most street "chemist" couldn't do it.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Highly highly doubt whatever was sold to you as anhydrous meth wasn't that. There is not a street "chemist" who could do it. Possible that you got some free base meth but even then most street "chemist" couldn't do it.
Really not something I want to discuss but meth base and anhydrous are two different highs entirely. I have tried both. Most definitely.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really not something I want to discuss but meth base and anhydrous are two different highs entirely. I have tried both. Most definitely.
I understand they are very different. I also understand the chemistry behind it. And yes I don't know what you've used without testing it, but I can tell you making anhydrous meth is not something that is easily achievable, with high yeilds, for someone who doesn't have a PhD in chemistry or pharmacology in a proper lab.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I understand they are very different. I also understand the chemistry behind it. And yes I don't know what you've used without testing it, but I can tell you making anhydrous meth is not something that is easily achievable, with high yeilds, for someone who doesn't have a PhD in chemistry or pharmacology in a proper lab.
I am quite aware of that fact, thanks.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Someone would like to have a word with you.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That show is full of bullsh1t.

Don't use meth, kids.

V

Viatrophy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This thread still going? Hey, just some input, I am in your shoes OP.

To the posters who say, "I thought adderall just makes ADHD people more calm," that's just what the docs tell the moms. Adderall makes everyone more fixated and focused on tasks. This specific behavior is just something that's more of a struggle for ADHD people and may seem more beneficial.

Anyways, OP, one thing you might want to try on one of your weeks off is l-deprenyl. Now, look, do NOT mix this with Adderall, that's stroke-bait. But on one of your weeks off you could dose it lightly throughout the week. It won't tweak you at all and it won't replace Adderall. But, for me, it seems to clean my slate with my tolerance massively.

Hope this helps and am always on the look out for new options. Keep forgetting to try out Clear Edge, it's praised throughout this board.

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This thread still going? Hey, just some input, I am in your shoes OP.

To the posters who say, "I thought adderall just makes ADHD people more calm," that's just what the docs tell the moms. Adderall makes everyone more fixated and focused on tasks. This specific behavior is just something that's more of a struggle for ADHD people and may seem more beneficial.

Anyways, OP, one thing you might want to try on one of your weeks off is l-deprenyl. Now, look, do NOT mix this with Adderall, that's stroke-bait. But on one of your weeks off you could dose it lightly throughout the week. It won't tweak you at all and it won't replace Adderall. But, for me, it seems to clean my slate with my tolerance massively.

Hope this helps and am always on the look out for new options. Keep forgetting to try out Clear Edge, it's praised throughout this board.
Hey, sorry I missed your reply for some reason (probably has something to do with I don’t get any notifications anymore).

I haven’t tried what you recommend but after reading about it it seems like you take 1 drug to instead of another, no?

I still haven’t found anything that really been helping in getting me back to my original “high” yet :( I mixing my doses daily to keep my body guessing and taking days off seems to help a little but what I get best “kick” from is to add some other stim to my Addy.