Question About HCG

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I started using HCG to come off my recent cycle..... I am taking 1250 iu every 3 days.

I'm only 3 shots it so far and my balls swelled right up and are hanging low already.

My 1st shot was the easiest most painless shot I have ever done..... Shots 2 & 3 stung but that's no big deal, what is bothering me is how that area feels itchy both on the surface and internally (if that makes sense). It's not a huge deal just wondering if that's normal.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Could be a minor infection or something along those lines. Anything water based can get contaminated much faster then oils for some reason. That's we we see so many issues with water based winni.

Also if you are injecting the same spot it could still have some of the last pin encapsulated in a fat pocket, not sure I'm wording that correct but sub q can take between 48hrs and like 10+ days to fully disperse.

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Could be a minor infection or something along those lines. Anything water based can get contaminated much faster then oils for some reason. That's we we see so many issues with water based winni.

Also if you are injecting the same spot it could still have some of the last pin encapsulated in a fat pocket, not sure I'm wording that correct but sub q can take between 48hrs and like 10+ days to fully disperse.
I did indeed inject into the same area as the previous shots…… I made sure to get the Beyer brand to be sure I was getting pharmaceutical quality, because I’ve read of what you are saying with the contaminated water.

I’ll be sure to switch up my injection sites. Thanks for the input.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I know what you’re talking about with the “itchy” feeling. I get that sometimes with sub q pins of HCG and other peptides. It makes me think of mosquito bites that swell up and get itchy, the injection is doing the same thing as the insect. I usually just rub the injection site with an alcohol wipe if I feel it. Sometimes I get perfect injections that slide right in without any pain, other times it just doesn’t want to go in and pinches and hurts.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've personally found that I rushed a few pins with some RCs and just pushed the plunger down as hard as I could to get it done quickly. Those spots swelled up a bit and got itchy, pink and irritated.

Since I switched to taking my time (10 to 30 sec) with the plunger that no longer happens to me. Just something to consider.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
35 and Older 3
MadStax Anabolics 11
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 8