Question about 2nd and 3rd cycle...

Urko

Awards
I'm in the 8th week of my 1st cycle (10 weeks). I have been working out for 20 years, only now (durring cycle and right before) I have been getting down enough food/protien to gain (3 full meals + chicken@10am, protien bar@3pm and a protien drink at 3am). I have always been thin. I train 5 days a week for 1hr, 6-7 reps HEAVY. Multi vit, E, C, B, flax oil, joint complex, Aminos, glutamine drink durring workout. I gained 17 lbs of muscle and a little water! HAPPY. I'm 6'3" 222 lbs. maybe 11% fat? 45yrs old. Here is my 1st 10 week cycle -

Sustamon (12 1ml shots)
Deca (12 1ml shots)
Anabol (20mg pills, 3pills up to 9 down to 3)
Nolvadex 10mg everyday.

The question! for my next cycle should I do the same stack or use a different one to shock the muscles??? what do you think of this stack? thank you for any advise.

Urko

Awards
PCT? I'm not sure what this is! do I need it with my cycle?

Thanks

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
good lord.. no PCT and running Sust/Deca huh? nice.

are you saying you are pyramiding the Anabol?

1ml is not a dose.. it's a measurement of volume. MG is the concentration that tells us your dose.

All of the above is pretty much a huge sign that you don't know what the hell you're doing and shouldn't be touching AAS.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I would have to agree with Ubiq on this.. you need to stop and do a ton of reading before you jump on this AAS bandwagon.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
3 meals a day - not good

one shot of each per week - not good

not knowing what PCT is - very bad

PCT = post cycle therapy. nolvadex, clomid.....any of these ring a bell? i see you're taking 10mgs of nolvadex during the cycle so you're familiar with it but do you know what it does?