Q & A FOR OLYMPUS LABS IGNIT3

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As I said I really like this stuff but is there any future plans for releasing and Ignit3 without the alpha yohimbine? Because the water retention does tend to get to me after a while and I would love to be able to transition to the something that doesn't have the yohimbine when I really need the water gone when I'm getting close to an event but I still want to use a fat burner. That being said if that's not in the future plans are there any other similarly effective fat burners in your product line that you would recommend that do not have Yoh?
Bloodshr3d War has no yohimbine or rauwolscine. Neither do our non-stims. I would go with either Bloodshr3d War, Assass1nate (our most comprehensive non-stim burner), or stack the two.

donniea21

Awards
  • First Up Vote
A lot of people have been really liking the Sup3r-Shr3d + Assass1nate stack when taking a break from stimmed preworkouts. If you're looking for non-stim burners, you'd be hard pressed to find a better stack than that. Obviously you won't be getting the energy that you'd have on Ignit3, but you'd still be getting a little lipolysis boost through the various pathways Assass1nate utilizes, plus nutrient partitioning from Assass1nate, and a preference for using lipids as fuel from Sup3r-Shred.
Thanks for the info. Been really impressed with everything I've tried from OL.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bloodshr3d War has no yohimbine or rauwolscine. Neither do our non-stims. I would go with either Bloodshr3d War, Assass1nate (our most comprehensive non-stim burner), or stack the two.
Yeah I stack it with Assass1nate. I have a few samples of Raw but I'll definitely pick up some War today... and I'm looking at the profile online..it is pretty interesting and also the write-up seems to say this might be more effective than ignit3 but when I look at ignit3 at least on paper it seems to be the more effective fat burner?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I stack it with Assass1nate. I have a few samples of Raw but I'll definitely pick up some War today... and I'm looking at the profile online..it is pretty interesting and also the write-up seems to say this might be more effective than ignit3 but when I look at ignit3 at least on paper it seems to be the more effective fat burner?
Are you comparing Bloodshr3d vs Ignit3? I'd say Ignit3 is a bit more comprehensive and a better overall fat burner, though Bloodshr3d seems to be better from an energy and appetite suppression standpoint, so they do each have their purpose depending on what you're looking for.
However, if you don't like rauwolscine, once you stack Bloodshr3d War with Assass1nate, you end up with something pretty damn comprehensive!

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry War vs Ignit3.

I stack ignit3 and assass1nate and love it but looking to drop the water retention

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry War vs Ignit3.

I stack ignit3 and assass1nate and love it but looking to drop the water retention
Sorry, I totally meant Ignit3 and for some reason had a brain fart. Edited the post to reflect what I actually meant.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks. I'll get War and switch over to it when I need the water weight dropped. That being said what is the overall consensus on the water retention from the alphaYoh? Most guys see it rather noticeable? I definitely see a little bit but I know it'll all be gone once I drop it

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. I'll get War and switch over to it when I need the water weight dropped. That being said what is the overall consensus on the water retention from the alphaYoh? Most guys see it rather noticeable? I definitely see a little bit but I know it'll all be gone once I drop it
In my experience, water retention from both yohimbine and alpha-yohimbine tends to go away in about a week.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Off stopping use of it or while still using it?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Off stopping use of it or while still using it?
Once I cut it out, it'll go away in about a week. It's only noticeable when I'm really lean, but if I need to drop that little extra bit of subcutaneous water, I'll just get rid of it a week before I need it gone.

donniea21

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is Sup3r-Shr3d released in the states? I only see it at the UK store.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
0506170958_HDR.jpg

Three capsules of this awesome stuff pre fasted am cardio and look what it does :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Q & A FOR OLYMPUS LABS IGNIT3

Where did the UK from OLUK come from?
Was only sold in/from the UK;

They carried all the products otherwise banned in the US

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You mean like the epi and SARMs they had?

Didn't think they actually used to be in UK.
Yessir the SARMs and such

Not sure where manufacturing was but that was the market
GNO amiright?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where did the UK from OLUK come from?
The UK in OLUK is meant to symbolize hardcore products. In some cases it is literal (products banned in the US that are made & sold in the UK) and in some cases it is figurative (Andros, SS, etc that kick ass and are legal in the US - made in the US and sold worldwide).

Yessir the SARMs and such

Not sure where manufacturing was but that was the market
GNO amiright?
I was not with the company prior to the pro-hormone ban but I believe a US production facility was used. Products under the OLUK brand that are not currently legal in the US are manufactured and sold in Europe.

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
The UK in OLUK is meant to symbolize hardcore products. In some cases it is literal (products banned in the US that are made & sold in the UK) and in some cases it is figurative (Andros, SS, etc that kick ass and are legal in the US - made in the US and sold worldwide).

I was not with the company prior to the pro-hormone ban but I believe a US production facility was used. Products under the OLUK brand that are not currently legal in the US are manufactured and sold in Europe.
i dont think they were sold from europe.
I once emailed OL UK and asked if they send several items from within europe and the answer clearly was "all our items are manufactured and shipped from the US".

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dont think they were sold from europe.
I once emailed OL UK and asked if they send several items from within europe and the answer clearly was "all our items are manufactured and shipped from the US".
Banned products are not made in the US.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you comparing Bloodshr3d vs Ignit3? I'd say Ignit3 is a bit more comprehensive and a better overall fat burner, though Bloodshr3d seems to be better from an energy and appetite suppression standpoint, so they do each have their purpose depending on what you're looking for.
However, if you don't like rauwolscine, once you stack Bloodshr3d War with Assass1nate, you end up with something pretty damn comprehensive!
Ok wow Bloodshr3d War grape flavor taste amazing. I actually did a half dose of both War and ignite3 :)....was fun lol

Morereps

Awards
Not sure I would need to take Raw/War unless you are referring to taking something that doesn't have St Johns Wort?

My pre-cardio stack is as follows (I own my own real estate business and supp line so I tend to spend way too $ on supps but my income allows me to use the kitchen sink when I diet) and don't laugh:

(last meal is around 5:30pm the night before)

6am is cardio, at 5:30am I pop the following:

3 Ignit3
1 Assass1nate
3-4 grms l-carn-tartrate
2-3gms choline bitartrate (ideal/almost required when using carnitine)
1 cap - 600mg Ala (removes the need for the carb/insulin synergy with carnitine)
1 Cap fenugreek 100mg (removes the need for the carb/insulin synergy with carnitine)
Forskolin - 50mg
Green tea/Green coffee bean tab ~ 500mg
1 cap of SUP3R-SHRED
20mg PQQ

Prior to adding Ignit3 I had some other stim fat burners, I replaced it with Ignit3 and major difference, tons of sweating, increased hunger feeling, hollow/empty gut feeling, so obviously this is from the Ignit3/ and (Alpha-yo)

11:30/11:45 - 2 caps of Ignit3, 2 DCP, 1 SUP3R-SHRED, 2 Assass1nate, more l-carn (Im a keto guy and carn works wonders for me)
12 noon 1st meal.

That is it for stims, rest of my day would just be DCP/SUP3R-SHRED/2 Assass1nate prior to dinner and again bedtime. (DCP, Ellagic acid and few other goodies)
Can you please tell me the results? At which weight did you start and over which period of time you lost how many kg/pounds?

Ty

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you please tell me the results? At which weight did you start and over which period of time you lost how many kg/pounds?

Ty
I can't quantify how much it contributes since I rely mostly on my keto diet and fasting and cardio. But thr science and side effects are solid.

jumper75

Awards
Does Ignit3 hit AMPK too hard to affect protein synthesis post workout? Should it be dosed away from workouts? Just asking as some of my dosing protocols from my Evomuse products have me dosing away from heavy lifting workouts due to AMPK activation and its effect of protein synthesis post workout. Thanks!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Does Ignit3 hit AMPK too hard to affect protein synthesis post workout? Should it be dosed away from workouts? Just asking as some of my dosing protocols from my Evomuse products have me dosing away from heavy lifting workouts due to AMPK activation and its effect of protein synthesis post workout. Thanks!
You are fine to use Ignit3 pre workout, probably not ideal to use any kind of AMPK activators immediately post workout however

Ceerawd

Awards
This may be a silly question. But could the stims in ignit3 cause a false positive on a UA drug test like 1,3?

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I used my sample of ignit3 yesterday, I loved it, @ 3 pills, but was a bit much, Stim wise, the two pills was much more tolerable for me. But are the fat loss properties effective at this dose of only 2 pills per day?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I used my sample of ignit3 yesterday, I loved it, @ 3 pills, but was a bit much, Stim wise, the two pills was much more tolerable for me. But are the fat loss properties effective at this dose of only 2 pills per day?
I find it works best at full dosing, i used 3 am and 2 pwo or other way around, 2 am and 3 pre workout for total of 5 caps per day, this was much more tolerable for me than 3 scoops of blood shred raw which i have had to stop using because of bad anxiety and cold sweats.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will it still have ay?

GIJane1928

Awards
Is there still some available direct from your website? It allowed me to add I to my cart

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there still some available direct from your website? It allowed me to add I to my cart
The last I knew Ignite was very low on stock. I sent an email to find out the availability and will let you know when I get an answer.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So no new formula for a while? Or still coming soon?

a8240523

Awards
2 questions…

Anyone take Ignite3 pre-fasted am cardio? Seems great esp with the Alpha-Yoh. On that note I can’t handle too much Rauwolscine so I do not know what “full dose” means. I know this info is not shared but would it be under 3mg? Thanks.

PS I just went through over 100 samples from the past year or so from order from OL as well ass online site that sell OL and of all the samples I do not have is Ignite3 which is odd lol. On that note maybe St John’s Wort can take the edge off? Or is there even something out there that takes the Yoh-effect edge off?

Also question #2 about interactions:

St. John's Wort interferes with the elimination of several drugs and supplements. It is a significant CYP3A4 inducer, and should not be used with pharmaceuticals or supplements that are metabolized by this enzyme (like berberine). Consult a medical professional before supplementation of St. John's Wort if you are taking any drugs or supplements.

This confuses me, wouldn’t an inducer of CYP3A4 be a good thing?

I take Berberine as well as Metformin.

So this may answer my question if it is good or bad to be an inducer:

Induction normally results in a decrease in the effect of the medicine. However, it can lead to increased toxicity if the increased metabolism of the parent compound is accompanied by an increase in exposure to a toxic metabolite11.

St John’s Wort
This is used for its antidepressant activity. The active substance is hyperforin, the most potent known activator of PXR12. Clinical studies have demonstrated that products containing less than 1% hyperforin are less likely to produce interactions12. However, most products contain 3% hyperforin12.

BUT Olympus Labs is extracting specifically for Hypericin. – is this ok then? Since it is not Hyperforin?
can i take Mecobalamin?

mochill

Awards
Who has used the new ignit3, I just got it today ������