Purple WRAATH™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Made me sweat balls, and super amped oddly enough

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
anyone see any problem adding L-alanine and bitter melon extract to pw, great product btw!

grappler22

grappler22

Awards
Best post workout drink

Absolutely the best post workout recovery drink I have ever tried. Don't want to knock any other brands but the WRAATH is awesome. I always take it after a very hard BJJ or Muay Thai training session and I always recover by the next day. Without the magical WRAATH, my recovery takes much, much longer. Also helps after intense weight training especially if taken within a half hour after my workout. On my third tub and will always be a staple. I keep trying other products hoping they will work (Purple WRAATH gets expensive) but the cheaper products SUCK! You really do get what you pay for. I also add Glutamine on the days I train heavy with weights to my Post W/O drink.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely the best post workout recovery drink I have ever tried. Don't want to knock any other brands but the WRAATH is awesome. I always take it after a very hard BJJ or Muay Thai training session and I always recover by the next day. Without the magical WRAATH, my recovery takes much, much longer. Also helps after intense weight training especially if taken within a half hour after my workout. On my third tub and will always be a staple. I keep trying other products hoping they will work (Purple WRAATH gets expensive) but the cheaper products SUCK! You really do get what you pay for. I also add Glutamine on the days I train heavy with weights to my Post W/O drink.
Awesome feedback. I'm a martial artist as well, and wraath is a staple for my training. Your exactly right about the price. Plus the extras you get (which of course increases price), makes the aminos work much better. The other good part about PW's price, is we offer the small size, if for whatever reason you use PW for certain training sessions, this is optimal. PW is amazing. Thanks again for your awesome feedback

grappler22

grappler22

Awards
Finally tried The Wraath as a PreWO and it is awesome. Always used it as a post work out. Can be used as either pre or post work out. ****, I love this product. My absolute favorite. I always have a sealed tub waiting because I can't be without it. I love how it gives me a euphoria each and every time. Waiting for it to lose it's effectiveness but it is a workhorse, always delivers. I did a late night work out and only had Purple Wraath with me and used it as my Pre work out and was not expecting much since I only use it post. I was really tired and didn't want to hit the gym, but after drinking my juicy grape pwo i didnt want to leave!! Truly the best and most versatile product (for me) that works EVERY time. I really get excited when I find a great product that works. I only have a few that I can always rely on.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Finally tried The Wraath as a PreWO and it is awesome. Always used it as a post work out. Can be used as either pre or post work out. ****, I love this product. My absolute favorite. I always have a sealed tub waiting because I can't be without it. I love how it gives me a euphoria each and every time. Waiting for it to lose it's effectiveness but it is a workhorse, always delivers. I did a late night work out and only had Purple Wraath with me and used it as my Pre work out and was not expecting much since I only use it post. I was really tired and didn't want to hit the gym, but after drinking my juicy grape pwo i didnt want to leave!! Truly the best and most versatile product (for me) that works EVERY time. I really get excited when I find a great product that works. I only have a few that I can always rely on.
Fantastic review, using it preworkout you mustve seen a huge increase in your workload during the workout. It truly is very versatile, and can be utilized for many purposes and ways. thanks again for the great feedback!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I LOVE it pre workout! Stuff is amazing preW!