puffy nipples decreasing

locknid

Awards
Hey guys i just started my cycle of 1-ad/4-ad with a little 6-oxo handy about 1.5 weeks ago. Before hand i had slightly puffy nipples. now it seems they are actually decreasing in puffyness? does this sound right for 1-ad/4-ad

TarvMan

Awards
I've actully noticed the same thing on my current ONE/boldione cycle.

locknid

Awards
nah i don't think it is that because i read several places that 4-ad makes you retain more water and makes you bloated

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you are leaning out a little bit. A friend of mine has some slight gynu from previous AAS use and every time he leans out it becomes much less noticeable. Just a thought.

D D D

Awards
Hey guys i just started my cycle of 1-ad/4-ad with a little 6-oxo handy about 1.5 weeks ago. Before hand i had slightly puffy nipples. now it seems they are actually decreasing in puffyness? does this sound right for 1-ad/4-ad
You just said that your taking 6-OXO. It's an anti-estrogen (suicide inhibitor of estrogen). There's your answer chief.

TarvMan

Awards
where did he say he was using 6-oxo?:saw: :shoot:

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DHT regulates estrogen, so increasing it, should lower estrogen. Also note Viratese which was 5 alpha (I think), binds to the estrogen receptor similar to Nolvadex.