Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My next to last labs showed a PSA of 6 with 4 being high, the test before this one they were 4.4 Anyone have any light to shed on this ? @Hyde ?

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Mine is around 4-4.5 for the most part but has been been up in the high 6's. I had an MRI done, which shows everything is more than fine, and am followed by a cancer doctor. He says I just have a big prostate. I get PSA tested every six months now (every few months for many years initially) for over 10 years and the numbers seem meaningless. I am a healthy 54 year old powerlifter who is 5'7" @ 240lbs and have not done steroids ever. Been on a light TRT dose 100mg off test cyp for about 2 years now. I don't pee anymore than I did 10 years ago / absolutely no signs of prostate issues. I have zero health issues. If anything, high stress may have contributed to higher PSA numbers. That is the only thing I can roughly correlate to mean anything in over 10 years of testing.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mine is around 4-4.5 for the most part but has been been up in the high 6's. I had an MRI done, which shows everything is more than fine, and am followed by a cancer doctor. He says I just have a big prostate. I get PSA tested every six months now (every few months for many years initially) for over 10 years and the numbers seem meaningless. I am a healthy 54 year old powerlifter who is 5'7" @ 240lbs and have not done steroids ever. Been on a light TRT dose 100mg off test cyp for about 2 years now. I don't pee anymore than I did 10 years ago / absolutely no signs of prostate issues. I have zero health issues. If anything, high stress may have contributed to higher PSA numbers. That is the only thing I can roughly correlate to mean anything in over 10 years of testing.
Thank you @botk1161 I have an MRI schuleded for Aug 2nd.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My next to last labs showed a PSA of 6 with 4 being high, the test before this one they were 4.4 Anyone have any light to shed on this ? @Hyde ?
Taking age into factor, for a man in his 50's to 70's the range goes up to 5 or 5.5 I think but I would still say you want it under 4.5

I would disregard whatever supplements there trying to push but there's some good info scattered throughout these links

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Pomegranate and green tea are some good ones that help. You could buy that Pom juice and steep some into your green tea in the morning as a replacement for coffee or pre workout even.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Those are double or even triple whammy supplements/foods as well as they have other benefits for your heart and fat loss and some other goodies