Proviron + Anadrol + Test Prop 4-6 Weeks ?

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think of that cycle a short one.
Proviron 25mg eod
Test prop 200mg eod
Anadrol
1st week 50mg or 75ed
2nd week 75ed or 100ed
3rd week 100-150
4th 100-150
possible 5 and or 6 weeks.

Im thinking just go 4 weeks.

Any thoughts. Right now goals are too put some more muscle maybe 10-15 lbs and then cut after this cycle.

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion you very well may gain 10-15lbs in 4-6 weeks but i just don't think you will keep much if at all. 4-6 weeks is a very short time to built keepable lean muscle. Quality muscle takes time to build so i say if you want to do a short cycle do it for atleast 8-10 weeks.
So use the test+proviron throughout and the abombs for 4 weeks which should yeild some keepable quality muscle, but find out what works best for you.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Definately try to run the test prop for a few weeks after the abombs.

You know these PH and DS cycles are short like avg 4 weeks ive always thought why dont people just add in test prop during those 4 weeks? So i guess what im sayin is its better to have test in there then doing a Anadrol only cycle. Id run the test for 2-4 weeks past the Abombs

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Definately try to run the test prop for a few weeks after the abombs.

You know these PH and DS cycles are short like avg 4 weeks ive always thought why dont people just add in test prop during those 4 weeks? So i guess what im sayin is its better to have test in there then doing a Anadrol only cycle. Id run the test for 2-4 weeks past the Abombs
Defintley adding the test for sure and I think thats a good idea to run it a little longer.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 43
Anabolics 2
cristiano88 Pro Bodybuilding 10
DinosaurMuffins Anabolics 3
klbsa Post Cycle Therapy 13