Protein Customizer

jay12

Awards
What's up everyone, I just wanted to recommend the protein customizer for anyone who hasn't tried them. I personally use their Milk Protein Isolate, which is only 5.75/lb. (flavored). Oh yeah, the first time I ordered it unflavored to save a couple of bucks, big mistake, by the time I dumped enough cocoa and splenda to make it bearable I had spent more than just ordering it flavored. Their flavoring is very good too.

BigBenn

Awards
But has Mike gotten the test results back yet? I wanna make sure they arn't just another proteinfactory.com (can I say that without a lawsuit?)

SteveDFW

Awards
What's up everyone, I just wanted to recommend the protein customizer for anyone who hasn't tried them. I personally use their Milk Protein Isolate, which is only 5.75/lb. (flavored). Oh yeah, the first time I ordered it unflavored to save a couple of bucks, big mistake, by the time I dumped enough cocoa and splenda to make it bearable I had spent more than just ordering it flavored. Their flavoring is very good too.
I was along time customer of proteinfactory and plan to order from proteincustomizer within a week or so.

How does their Milk Protein Isolate taste?

I was trying to decide between:

35% casein/35% whey isolate/30% egg white
or
40% milk protein isolate/30% whey isolate/30% egg white

Has anyone else tried any of these combos either at proteincustomizer and/or proteinfactory?

Last edited:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I have tried the lean gainer mix from protein factory.. I have to say that was some of the roughest tasting protein I have ever had.. don't think I will be ordering from them again..

jay12

Awards
Re: Re: Protein Customizer

I was along time customer of proteinfactory and plan to order from proteincustomizer within a week or so.

How does their Milk Protein Isolate taste?
I used to be a protein factory customer as well, but after their owner got on the boards and made an ass of himself once the whole test thing happened I decided to switch. The Milk Protein Isolate tastes good, I like it because I don't need to fool around with mixing because it already has about an 80/20 casien/whey blend, it's a minimum 90% protein as opposed to 80% for WPC, and it's cheap.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PC stuff tastes good. I've tried the breakfast blend and the nighttime blend. The breakfast is really good and I just ordered some more, and I made my own custom nighttime blend with 50 micellar casein and 50 cfm whey. I'll have to see how that tastes.

Otherwise, they are top notch, I recommend them.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I will be testing protein customizer in the next 60 days. If you check the old protein factory thread on bb.com I posted the results of the most recent PF testing. They said something had 0 carbs, it had 17.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
I will be testing protein customizer in the next 60 days. If you check the old protein factory thread on bb.com I posted the results of the most recent PF testing. They said something had 0 carbs, it had 17.
Ouch. Someone should slap their asses with a nice lawsuit on the basis I couldnt go into ketosis with their 0 cabr protein....hmm. wonder why?? :D

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering why people make such a big damned deal about the pricing anyway... 5.75/lb, you're looking at almost 30 dollars for a 5 lber anyway... so who gives a ****, especially if you probably don't get anywhere near what you pay for in terms of claimed nutrient amounts.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Biggin
I'm wondering why people make such a big damned deal about the pricing anyway... 5.75/lb, you're looking at almost 30 dollars for a 5 lber anyway... so who gives a ****, especially if you probably don't get anywhere near what you pay for in terms of claimed nutrient amounts.
Couldn't have said it better myself. I just use cheap whey (Optimum) and get egg and casein from whole food sources.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

Couldn't have said it better myself. I just use cheap whey (Optimum) and get egg and casein from whole food sources.
Yea, after I had to tell your dumbass where you could get a source of egg protein .... :D

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by YellowJacket

Yea, after I had to tell your dumbass where you could get a source of egg protein .... :D
So do I just cook the eggs and eat them? When is the best time to do this? :D