Awards
  • Established
I like Redefined so far.
excellent choice.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
In case it's still going, I just came up w/ another possible name....

"Ignite-Train"

Kind of like a night train that moves quickly and is heard but barely seen as it's flying past....combined with the concept of being "ignited" by the product w/ the will and energy to train hard.

Maybe this one is a reach, but popped into my head, so I thought I might as well suggest it.

I just now came up w/ another name...maybe for some future bulking product, by the nature of the name or maybe for this product...I think it sounds kind of sweet...

"Exponential Potential" The theme is that this product will help give you the chance to take your development to levels beyond anything you've experienced thus far.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
So, is the contest still going or do we have a winner?

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
I like Prometabolix Xtreme or...

Prometabolix Recomp/recomposition...

Prometabolix ErgoBurn....hmmm I'm thinking....

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
So, when is the new product estimated to come out?

faerieeyes3

faerieeyes3

Awards
Adrenalean
ThermoPrime
Furnace
Catalyze
Thermopump
Juiced
Phrenetic
Rapid Fire

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Any idea on the dates I asked about? Even a ball park time frame would be cool.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
The final CUT
Shredded dreams
Lean BOD
Fat-away
Body Blaze
Mega Heat
Internal Flame
Body Spark
Hot LAVA!~

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
SHRxEAD

That would look like an Rx pharmacy symbol, not just a capital r and lower case x. A catchy slogan might be something like "Shed with SHRxEAD" or the more hip "Get your shread on...get on SHRxEAD!" I kinda like that one better, personally.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Is this contest happening or now???

Prom. said he was waiting til the product came out but I don't know if there's an ETA for the product yet. I'm curious, too. If I end up winning, I hope some of this stuff isn't banned...lol.

Here it is about a month after my last post and there's still no answer. I emailed Prom. via the store's website a few days ago and haven't heard a word about it. Now, I can't even post additional comments because the threat won't let me. My only way was to edit this thread.

Anyway, what happened to this contest? We all submitted tons of ideas and now it appears to have come to a grinding halt. I'd kinda like to know who won. Whoever wins prob. won't be able to buy any pmax or hmax w/ their store credit because it will most likely be all gone by then....:wtf:

Last edited: