Prolab Lean Mass Complex

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I ran out of Supercarb the other day, and while I'm waiting for another batch to be shipped to me I needed a backup shake to use.

I've heard good things about the Oatmeal Cinnamon flavor, so I decided to buy it. Now, I hate oatmeal, so I was wary making this purchase. Today I tried it for the first time and wow! This stuff is awesome. I'm very picky when it comes to taste, and this stuff left me pleasantly supprised. It has a very soft flavor and mixed with milk it tasted like a frosted muffin. Also, the nutrient profile in the LMC is very good, and I'd recommend this product to anyone looking to get a quality meal in on the run.

Two thumbs way up. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
I bought a box of that stuff and gave it away after I consumed only one packet because I was gagging with every gulp I took.

The Godfather

Awards
I have gotta agree with the OP as I think it has one of the best ingredient/nutrient profile and it tastes good imo. Definately recdommended as a MRP if you lead a busy lifestyle

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I bought a box of that stuff and gave it away after I consumed only one packet because I was gagging with every gulp I took.
:blink:

It's not exactly a cheesecake or cookies, but...

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
I agree the nutritional profile is very good which is the original reason I purchased it but I couldn't manage to put it down without almost puking and I generally can put down some pretty gross stuff.

I prefer the VPX MRP in terms of taste but don't even bother with them anymore as they are really expensive.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Man the stuff tastes great, I had a slight problem with gas afterwards but the taste was good and it mixed great