Prohormone leaning cycle.

JPalen88

Awards
Was introduced to the idea by a good friend. I currently work out daily and am fairly active. 265lbs. Little chbby. Any info and help appreciated. Thnx

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Honestly bro, at 265 and self described as a little chubby it would be a decent guess your body fat is somewhere up at 25%+

the best idea would be to nail your diet down and get sub 20% naturally.

prohormones work far better when you are already a bit leaner (anything that converts to estrogen does so at a higher rate when your body fat is higher for example).

just my view but anything that’s messes with your endocrine system is only worth the risk when it’s helping you achieve something that isn’t easily achieved naturally. That doesn’t see to be the case here.

plus, if your diet isn’t great then pro hormones aren’t going to overcome that. I’m not saying it has to be perfect but the better nutrition and training is before you start this stuff the more you’ll get from it.

sorry it’s not the answer you wanted bro, just my honest view

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would definitely agree with the above. I'd say nailing your diet and workouts consistently will be the best route til you BF is lower then you can look at PHs for the cutting edge.

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am going to respectfully disagree with the above but only if you are truly serious about lifting and changing your diet. A prohormone leaning stack can greatly make recomp changes to your body over a much quicker time period than doing so naturally. This was over the course of about 16-18 weeks. 8 of them being on cycle. I wouldnt expect these kind of results but the fact is if you put in the work during cycle, stay true to your diet, throw in some cardio the results are profound.

Since this looks like your first cycle, I would do something like Mechabol (Can find this easily online sites) Ultra Hard, 7 Keto, 11-KT. You can expect some muscle growth, but the leaning effects will be pronounced over an 8 week period.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree with Whisky.
If you can't control your diet and exercise enough to lose fat off of cycle, adding anabolics won't get it done.

You know what they call a guy on anabolics, with bad diet control and poor exercise habits?

FAT.