Prohormone for leaning up?

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Im looking for something that will actually work for me. Its not that I dont eat right or excercise enough becuase I do plenty of it. Im 5'10" 185 12.24% BF. Ive been working out and doing a **** ton of cardio everyday and i dont lose a thing. Just looking for something that will get the job done. Any suggestions?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
11-oxo/3-ad would be ideal according to the info that is currently available.

That being said, have you tried using something like FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal I know you said that you do a ton of cardio, but if you are eating fewer calories than you expend you will lose body mass. Give it a try. It's an awesome tool to have in the arsenal!

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. Im making sure I do eat plenty of the things I need. I dont want the muscle to go anywhere. I just can get under 185 or so.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try lowering your carb intake some. Have you ever played with your macro nutrient ratios and what is your daily maintenance level?

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I did the daily maintenance level and it was about 2100. I try to stay under 2000. I didnt relaly eat **** today. Maybe like 1200 but lacked on cardio

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
I'd up the calories. How much protein are you eating?

Add some BCAA powder to your daily supplements as well.

Green Tea Extract helped me lose a few pounds, on a couple grams a day.

Caffiene/Ephedrine works amazing for fat loss.

Lipoderm Ultra helped my lose my beer belly...

If you need to use something stronger, Albuterol works quite well. If you did want to use a PH, 11-OXO or 3-AD appear to work well for this purpose, though I haven't used them myself.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Right now im currently taking leviathan. ive got about 3 more weeks and im gonna do another pinch test to see if its helped at all. I love the stuff it gives me awesome energy and I feel more firm than I was. So hopefully its helping me throw on some good weight. Ive got green tea just need to start taking it again. Not eating enough protein. Im getting at least 100g a day.

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
I just did a four-week cycle for Fast Action H-Drol (halodrol-50 clone). I cleaned up my diet...cut carbs just a TINY BIT and ended up losing ten pounds. I gained some major definition and increased my strenghth.

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
11-oxo/3-ad would be ideal according to the info that is currently available.

That being said, have you tried using something like FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal I know you said that you do a ton of cardio, but if you are eating fewer calories than you expend you will lose body mass. Give it a try. It's an awesome tool to have in the arsenal!
11 oxo is cuttin' people up.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
3-ad is where its at

check out my 30 day review

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
What kind of pct is needed fir 3ad and 11oxo and things along those lines?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
11-oxo is working well for me. And the best part of it is unlike its counterpart you can actually buy this now..

Havoc works well for lean mass as well.