Progress pics

K1N6

Awards
I have been training for powerlifting exclusively and this is what made my physique. At this point i have been really interested in strongman training and i usually stick with what keeps the fire goin so i might be testing the waters with that soon. My lifts are a 675lb squat, 500lb bench (pause) and a 765lb deadlift (sumo/cheating style) and 725lb conventional which I’m currently working on to surpass sumo. I’m built for conventional, but due to countless injuries resulting from lack of rest between training days i have had to train around crap a lot. But, in the past and almost always until this past year and 1/2 my conventional has been roughly 30-40lbs stronger than my sumo. Back training is my favorite (if from my physique you cannot tell) and i have been able to row 500lbs for 5 reps (with not a ton of rest between sessions like i mentioned before). My physique and strength has stalled out due to converting my lifts from lax gym form to competition form and commands but i have been strong on all three lifts at once (which was not the case in the past) and appears that i should be able to crush my previous bests every week for the next few weeks and maybe even months. Next session is deadlift and i have 600lbs for 10 reps scheduled.