Progesterone

C

ChanceCF

Awards
Iv read mixed reviews on temoxifen on progesterone. Does it raise or lower it? And if not what does that is accessible. I did a cycle with Npp almost a year ago and have progesterone like im in my first trimester lol. I think it’s the cause of my lack of sex drive

Localaxis

Localaxis

Awards
Tamox does not directly affect progesterone levels in the body.
It primarily acts as a selective estrogen receptor modulator, meaning it binds to estrogen receptors and can either block or activate them in different tissues.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Iv read mixed reviews on temoxifen on progesterone. Does it raise or lower it? And if not what does that is accessible. I did a cycle with Npp almost a year ago and have progesterone like im in my first trimester lol. I think it’s the cause of my lack of sex drive
NPP is built on a progestin backbone so to speak, and it can and does effect sex drive. I will assume you have heard of deca dik? that is common more so from nandrolone decanoate how ever many people get like effects from NPP. usually not as long lasting as you though. that said the first place I would try is two fold.
1st run inhibit-P from sns to lower progesterone.
2nd run Arimahex from Apex to normalize sex hormones.

C

ChanceCF

Awards
NPP is built on a progestin backbone so to speak, and it can and does effect sex drive. I will assume you have heard of deca dik? that is common more so from nandrolone decanoate how ever many people get like effects from NPP. usually not as long lasting as you though. that said the first place I would try is two fold.
1st run inhibit-P from sns to lower progesterone.
2nd run Arimahex from Apex to normalize sex hormones.
I looked up the inhibit-p and it’s for prolactin. The problem is progesterone inhibition is used in the abortion pill mifepristone. The only other thing that I could find that will lower progesterone is trilostane which is for cushion disease which can have a negative effect on human. I know that winstrol has progesterone blocking properties. I can’t believe that it’s still that high after a year

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I looked up the inhibit-p and it’s for prolactin. The problem is progesterone inhibition is used in the abortion pill mifepristone. The only other thing that I could find that will lower progesterone is trilostane which is for cushion disease which can have a negative effect on human. I know that winstrol has progesterone blocking properties. I can’t believe that it’s still that high after a year
right...
progesterone is fairly bvenign however, prolactin is produced from too much progesterone. prolactin does bad things in men.
reign it in and shut down the feedback loop to allow time for arimahex to level the rest out.