Product request thread

RenegadeRows

Well-known member
Oatmeal Protein ... kinda like Muscle Milk n Oats only in a large quantity and with the AI touch. That idea is going along with the whole food thing.

How about some BCAA GUM??? You could call it "Amino Ice ... giving you endurance and energy while whitening for that Just-Brushed fresh feeling"
 

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
lol

All GREAT ideas.

Keep em coming, thanks.


CROWLER
 

Big BAMA

Registered User
Maybe something that you can add to your water bottle for during workouts that dosent taste like Booty sweat.
Kinda like Purple wrath or something but without the Chemical nasty taste.
 

bigstabile

Member
Well, there already is the complete preworkout supplement Chaos. How about a complete postworkout supplement? There would be a couple different ways you could go with this, first a mix for immediatly postworkout with aminos, creatine, anti oxidents ect. Or a whey/carb mix meant for shortly after your workout with some other appropriate goodies added in.
 

bigstabile

Member
How about just a general health supplement along the lines of cycle support but not exactly geared for use during a cycle. Personally I, like everyone, take a multi but I find myself looking for something more. Almost something like animal pak only not underdosed and overpriced and minus the vitamins/minerals. It could have stuff for mental function, joint support, digestive enzymes, anti-oxidents, probiotics, various herbs, efas, ect.
 

FitnFirm

Banned
Well, now that you asked Crowler.........I do have a request :)


Remember back in the day when you would buy crackerjacks......and there would always be that cool little prize inside? I think if you put money inside tiny little envelopes inside the products that it would be really super cool, innovative idea :D
 

FitnFirm

Banned
Jayhawkk said:
THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!


I want the sheep that tells the weather!

Im pretty sure you told us once that you do have a sheep that tells the weather!!!!! Such a hog wanting 2 of those :)
 

Jayhawkk

Legend
No FnF, that was a "Sheep that wears leather". Totally different sheep for a totally different purpose.
 

bigstabile

Member
Why is everyone so obsessed with "night time" protein? Just get some casien and milk or whey, olive oil and milk, or whey, casien and milk.
 

stxnas

Well-known member
WhatsaRoid? said:
i want nutra to come out with pb protein powder.
How about if Nutra carries AI's PB Whey Blend? Why not, they're already carrying the Whey Isolate.

Oh, and Nutraplanet is having a sale right now and you can get...are you ready for this? Five pounds of Whey Protein Isolate for about $35!

Just enter christmas06 for your coupon code when checking out and receive 12% off of your Nutraplanet orders (check out the NP forum for details).
 

haiz69

Well-known member
Not sure how this would be, but I would like to see a healthy bread mix.....I like bread, but I don't eat it, because it is hard to find a really good one.
 

stxnas

Well-known member
prld2gr8ns said:
The PB Whey Blend at NP would be awesome. Especially with the sales.
Unfortunately that's not up to AI and it's NP's call.

haiz69 said:
Not sure how this would be, but I would like to see a healthy bread mix.....I like bread, but I don't eat it, because it is hard to find a really good one.
That's an interesting idea. What would you like to see in it, any suggestions?
 

haiz69

Well-known member
stxnas said:
Unfortunately that's not up to AI and it's NP's call.



That's an interesting idea. What would you like to see in it, any suggestions?
I'm not sure exactly, but something that we could just add liquid and bake in a pan. Nothing beats fresh bread. Obviously some flax, added protein, and nice carb sources would be great. I would be very intersted in this, as I'm sure many others would be also.
 

rpen22

Board Sponsor
It would be sweet if you sold Crystal Light-like powder drink mixes, but with sucralose instead of aspartame, and no maltodextrin.
 

haiz69

Well-known member
rpen22 said:
It would be sweet if you sold Crystal Light-like powder drink mixes, but with sucralose instead of aspartame, and no maltodextrin.
!! Great idea...
 

getbustered

Board Sponsor
Something with beta alanine? I would like to see it sold pre-mixed with bcaas or something like that. Maybe added to chaos.

I don't know how widespread it would sell, but I would love to have a pre-mix made with bcaa and ba; just one less container laying around. It would be great for cutting and cardio, and I wouldn't think it would add much cost to whatever product you put it in.

More food products would be great, too. Looks like you have some cool stuff coming out.
 

BOHICA

Registered User
I just want a low GI oat powder that mixes up well with my shakes. I hate blending oats!!!
 

Iron Warrior

Registered User
BOHICA said:
I just want a low GI oat powder that mixes up well with my shakes. I hate blending oats!!!
This one would be on my wish list as well. I saw a product by Prolab but it is ridiculously expensive and I know oats are damn near free ! The Prolab product had about 25 servings, 22 grams of carbs per serving, and sells for about 20-25$. I can buy a huge box of oats at Costco for $9 and it yields 105 servings. If the price is right I'd pay extra $$$ for easy to mix ground up oat powder ;)
 

BOHICA

Registered User
Iron Warrior said:
This one would be on my wish list as well. I saw a product by Prolab but it is ridiculously expensive and I know oats are damn near free ! The Prolab product had about 25 servings, 22 grams of carbs per serving, and sells for about 20-25$. I can buy a huge box of oats at Costco for $9 and it yields 105 servings. If the price is right I'd pay extra $$$ for easy to mix ground up oat powder ;)

Yah I use the meal replacements from Pro Lab that are blended up barley and brown rice powder. Its really nice and saves the hassle of chopping my oats. It's pretty pricey too though :(
 

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
What sort of size and price (please be reasonable :) )for

Oat Flour

Brown Rice Flour

Barley Flour


And name other items you would like to purchase?


CROWLER
 

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
BOHICA said:
Yah I use the meal replacements from Pro Lab that are blended up barley and brown rice powder. Its really nice and saves the hassle of chopping my oats. It's pretty pricey too though :(
wait wow thats nice..but i jus pour my oatmeal in my shake whats the diff in doing that and what you guys are asking for?
 

BOHICA

Registered User
CROWLER said:
What sort of size and price (please be reasonable :) )for

Oat Flour

Brown Rice Flour

Barley Flour


And name other items you would like to purchase?


CROWLER
I think pricing it just like protein or maybe a little cheaper. (20 bucks for 2.5lbs or something since it doesn't have to be flavored). A scoop would be like 30 grams of pure low gi carbs or around there. THat would be amazing :) I don't care out of those 3 which one would be used, just whichever one mixes the best.
 

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
WhatsaRoid? said:
wait wow thats nice..but i jus pour my oatmeal in my shake whats the diff in doing that and what you guys are asking for?
Bohica is a 225lb BIG baby who doesn't want those nasty big oats in his drink. oops I mean hey come on I can make some money here :icon_lol:


CROWLER
 

stxnas

Well-known member
I have used the oat powder and have to say that it mixes wonderfully. How do the others taste?
 

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
In a protein drink they have very little to no taste. By themselves I have never tried.


CROWLER
 

Iron Warrior

Registered User
CROWLER said:
In a protein drink they have very little to no taste. By themselves I have never tried.


CROWLER
They're actually great by themselves when mixed with ground cinnamon and some liquid sucralose ;)
 

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
The barley would have the lowest GI but ground into flour it will be higher than whole or rolled.
 

BOHICA

Registered User
bpmartyr said:
The barley would have the lowest GI but ground into flour it will be higher than whole or rolled.
Then mixed with protein changes up its whole GI, so as long as its complex I'm fine.
 

Iron Warrior

Registered User
WhatsaRoid? said:
hmmmm i have yet to try the liq sucralose. How is it?
You won't be disappointed. It's better then the splenda packs except this one you can adjust it to your taste a lot easier then you can with splenda powder. Oh I forgot to add that I throw in some ice cubes with my oats, ground cinammon and liquid sucralose
 

TheUnlikelyToad

Well-known member
CROWLER said:
What sort of size and price (please be reasonable :) )for

Oat Flour

Brown Rice Flour

Barley Flour


And name other items you would like to purchase?


CROWLER
More they are grinded/ powdered tha higher GI so I would add some fiber (maybe Inulin) and then maybe do a blend of all three... perhaps some Trehalose/Pala as sweetener and for good measure.

Great idea though as I've always wanted something like this myself. :)
 

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
TheUnlikelyToad said:
More they are grinded/ powdered tha higher GI so I would add some fiber (maybe Inulin) and then maybe do a blend of all three... perhaps some Trehalose/Pala as sweetener and for good measure.

Great idea though as I've always wanted something like this myself. :)
Good idea about the inulin, just started some fibersure and you can't even tell the stuff is there even in plan water, it's some good stuff.
 

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Even when the oat is ground into flour it is the same GI or so I thought.


CROWLER
 

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
CROWLER said:
Even when the oat is ground into flour it is the same GI or so I thought.


CROWLER

GI should be considered a general measure. The GI of a food is affected by several factors: ripeness of fruits and vegetables, physical form of the food (whole vs. mashed), varieties within a class of food, processing (grinding, pressing, chewing), preparation method and length of cooking, and composition of the meal. A food that is baked may not have the same GI when it is boiled, for example. Food eaten as part of a larger meal also has a different GI level because the other foods affect the glycemic response.
 

stxnas

Well-known member
I remember a post on here stating that the GI of oats don't change that much when ground/milled. I'll look for it this weekend, but that was a good six months to a year ago. Until I find it I won't name my source :twisted:, but he's quite credible if you ask me!
 

BOHICA

Registered User
stxnas said:
I remember a post on here stating that the GI of oats don't change that much when ground/milled. I'll look for it this weekend, but that was a good six months to a year ago. Until I find it I won't name my source :twisted:, but he's quite credible if you ask me!
If you are quoting Bobo then I remember such a post too. I think it was under what does your post-workout shake contain.
 

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
How about an EAA supplement?

OR "Excellerate"

Get it? Excell = BCAA and Excellerate = BCAA + EAA!

what do ya think?
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
emiliozapata Evomuse 9
Supplements 18
yelis300 Black Lion Research 92
IronLegion Iron Legion 11
grexx Supplements 8

Similar threads


Top