Product question:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
USPLABS- If this has already been discussed please delete this thread. What are your thoughts on using your product during a cycle of androgens? My two thougths are would it 1) Help maintain a leaner physique? 2) Possibly helps the "boys" bounce back faster? Thanks for your comments.

Really depends on your goal of the cycle. This is how I use cAMP on androgens.

first phase of cycle which is about 4-6 weeks depending. In the first 4-6 weeks, My calories are adjusted for bulking. In this phase, I use cAMPHIBOLIC to keep fat gain to a minimum. I will discontinue use of cAMPHIBOLIC and introduce t-3 and clen or ECA for the the next 3 weeks of cycle. I then reintroduce cAMPHIBOLIC on the last week of the cycle and continue into PCT.

ceosm

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Why do you choose to cycle into the clen and T-3? I am a big fan of the lean bulk. I would rather gain 12 lbs and keep 9 of it over a 6 week period and then blow up 25 lbs and keep 5 pounds of muscle.

Why do you choose to cycle into the clen and T-3? I am a big fan of the lean bulk. I would rather gain 12 lbs and keep 9 of it over a 6 week period and then blow up 25 lbs and keep 5 pounds of muscle.
Simply because, Clen really kills my appetite on a cutting phase which is real important(for me) while producing a fat loss effect. Clen is pretty much worthless after 3 weeks of use and since cAMPHIBOLIC bypasses the receptor that clen will down regulate. I continue the fat loss effect of cAMP and introduce its anabolic effects and PCT properties when needed the most.

I am writing a NEW PCT program that will help you retain almost 95% of muscle mass! I will have it posted by friday!

ceosm

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I look foward to reading it, thanks!!