Problems posting replies

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For a couple of weeks now ive had problems with posting replies and I havent been able to figure out what triggers it.
  • Sometimes it happens when i post a long reply, so i have to split it up into several replies.
  • Sometimes its the number of images i post. But sometimes i can post 3-4 but other times 2 are too many.
The error message i get is:

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lot of it is anti-spam measures. Just type to break up long posts and large image files.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah i had a suspision that was the case. But unfortunately it seems to bug out.
Im trying to post a reply now and it lets me post this:

but when i add another word it wont let me post

I also tried using remote hosting for the images but that didnt help any.

Attachments

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im bumping this because nothing has changed.
I just spent 30 minutes making a post for a new log and it wont let me post it.
I removed all images, still wouldnt let me post it.
So a reply, to my own log, with nothing but words, no links, no pictures, wont post.

A forum that doesnt allow posting doesnt seem like an ideal situation.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've been having a lot of problems with this lately myself. I've even had the problem yesterday trying to edit my own post and correct a typo and got the error message.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im bumping this because nothing has changed.
I just spent 30 minutes making a post for a new log and it wont let me post it.
I removed all images, still wouldnt let me post it.
So a reply, to my own log, with nothing but words, no links, no pictures, wont post.

A forum that doesnt allow posting doesnt seem like an ideal situation.
Unfortuntely its random and you seem to have the most difficulty. I never get it and 99% of the time most people don't get it either so its almost impossible to replicate.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Unfortuntely its random and you seem to have the most difficulty. I never get it and 99% of the time most people don't get it either so its almost impossible to replicate.
I get it a lot too. It's not just related to pictures. It happens to me almost every time I type out a long post and also happens a lot of times when I've tried to do promotions or intro threads that involve more than one picture. I tried to do a promo thread a few weeks ago and had it happen so much I just gave up.

Or like last night, it let me post a long post but then I went to edit a typo in it and got the error and couldn't edit my own post where I wrote besides instead of because by accident haha.

Just trying to help explain things in regards to possibly replicating the circumstances.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have tried disabling post limits and image requirements and I can't replicate it.

How long would you say it take for you to input the text and then reply? At this point its as if the session is timing out because if I copy and paste one of your promo's with images and text it works fine.

Next time it happens please try and copy the actual error is gives you in the developer console..usually f12 in browsers.

"A forum that doesnt allow posting doesnt seem like an ideal situation."

Gee, thanks.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get it a lot too. It's not just related to pictures. It happens to me almost every time I type out a long post and also happens a lot of times when I've tried to do promotions or intro threads that involve more than one picture. I tried to do a promo thread a few weeks ago and had it happen so much I just gave up.

Or like last night, it let me post a long post but then I went to edit a typo in it and got the error and couldn't edit my own post where I wrote besides instead of because by accident haha.

Just trying to help explain things in regards to possibly replicating the circumstances.
Try now.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have tried disabling post limits and image requirements and I can't replicate it.

How long would you say it take for you to input the text and then reply? At this point its as if the session is timing out because if I copy and paste one of your promo's with images and text it works fine.

Next time it happens please try and copy the actual error is gives you in the developer console..usually f12 in browsers.

"A forum that doesnt allow posting doesnt seem like an ideal situation."

Gee, thanks.
I am sorry, i had just spent 30 minute on a post and then I couldnt post it. So it got me riled up.
But I dont know what you did but i managed to post it now!
Thank you.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am sorry, i had just spent 30 minute on a post and then I couldnt post it. So it got me riled up.
But I dont know what you did but i managed to post it now!
Thank you.
Like I said its a spam issue and not even something on our end...its cloudfare's end. I literally have to disable most security measures to see if it works. Ever since the mass hacking and DDOS attacks a couple month ago they have increased security on their end and many of them I can't even control.

I know you must have spent 30 minutes on a post but implying we haven't done anything or tried anything riles me up as well considering I have to take into consideration if the problem is on our servers end....the software's end...your browser...your platform..OS...anti-virus..ad blocker...x100. The amount of variables that I have to check for one person is a lot...all the while 99.9% have no issue.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Like I said its a spam issue and not even something on our end...its cloudfare's end. I literally have to disable most security measures to see if it works. Ever since the mass hacking and DDOS attacks a couple month ago they have increased security on their end and many of them I can't even control.

I know you must have spent 30 minutes on a post but implying we haven't done anything or tried anything riles me up as well considering I have to take into consideration if the problem is on our servers end....the software's end...your browser...your platform..OS...anti-virus..ad blocker...x100. The amount of variables that I have to check for one person is a lot...all the while 99.9% have no issue.
That's why I wanted to chime in and let you know that I've been having the exact same issue myself in hopes that it would help.

For me - I'm using Windows, Google Chrome, and no ad blocker.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does anyone know what this means being crossed out? I can't find the thread either.
If I'm not mistaken, it means that the Admin deleted your post because it violated the forum rules.

In the screen shot that you posted, I can't see your whole post if there was more to it, but the part that I can see shows that you posted about a different companies product in a company's product intro/discussion thread, which is against the rules.

There has been a lot of troll posts on here in the last week and the Admin is paying even more close attention than normal, so most likely he saw it and deleted it.

I looked at your post history and saw that you did post something positive about Anabolic XT in the Prime XT thread, so I don't think you were meaning anything bad by posting about another companies product in the Anabolic XT thread. It is against the rules, but under normal circumstances may not have been reported or deleted like that, but with all the trolling going on and the Admin paying closer attention, I think that's likely what happened.

You said you couldn't find the Anabolic XT thread now. Here's a link to it:

I hope that helps.

Jeremy1

Awards
If I'm not mistaken, it means that the Admin deleted your post because it violated the forum rules.

In the screen shot that you posted, I can't see your whole post if there was more to it, but the part that I can see shows that you posted about a different companies product in a company's product intro/discussion thread, which is against the rules.

There has been a lot of troll posts on here in the last week and the Admin is paying even more close attention than normal, so most likely he saw it and deleted it.

I looked at your post history and saw that you did post something positive about Anabolic XT in the Prime XT thread, so I don't think you were meaning anything bad by posting about another companies product in the Anabolic XT thread. It is against the rules, but under normal circumstances may not have been reported or deleted like that, but with all the trolling going on and the Admin paying closer attention, I think that's likely what happened.

You said you couldn't find the Anabolic XT thread now. Here's a link to it:

I hope that helps.
Yes, that helps. The post was nothing but high praise. I will post it again as I can still see it minus the other product/company. Sorry about all of that.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, that helps. The post was nothing but high praise. I will post it again as I can still see it minus the other product/company. Sorry about all of that.
Thank you. Any positivity and and good reviews are always appreciated.

Last week on here, the board was in the midst of someone doing a massive amount of trolling and a lot of it was directed at us for the Prime XT launch. The Admin happened to be doing some board updates so he saw a lot of it and was watching things more closely. So you mentioning another companies product in that thread probably threw up a red flag that it may not have otherwise.

I'm glad that you like Anabolic XT. It's a great product and I look forward to hearing how you like the stack of it and Prime XT. I'm going to be running that stack soon myself along with a couple other products. I'm going to be doing a mega stack of Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, Prime XT, Pepti-Plex, Phosphatidic Acid XT, and Recomp20. I did that back in fall minus Prime XT and it was the best stack I've ever used, so excited to run it again with the addition of Prime XT.