Problem w/Diesel Test

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
Just received my holiday order, it was a pretty big one, I want to say thanks for the fast shipping and free shaker, it is always a pleasure to deal with NP...

I just noticed that on the bottle of DT 2010 that I received, it says that there are only 40 servings per container, on the DT 2010 page at NP it says 60 servings per container. :wtf:

There are also less ingredients in the proprietary blend, on the website it says there is Nettle in it, on mine it doesn't, also a couple other ingredients are missing. Whats the deal with that????

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will direct Stryder to this tomorrow to verify.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
The old version has 60 servings, 2 tablets each, the newer version has 40 servings, 3 tablets each. It's all the same, the label is a bit different.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
I've only used the new version without the nettle, ect. that you got, and it seemed to work great for me. Don't worry, it works.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Problem is addressed and updated on our site. Thanks for the heads up!

Please send an email to [email protected] and I'll get things straightened out for you.

Just received my holiday order, it was a pretty big one, I want to say thanks for the fast shipping and free shaker, it is always a pleasure to deal with NP...

I just noticed that on the bottle of DT 2010 that I received, it says that there are only 40 servings per container, on the DT 2010 page at NP it says 60 servings per container. :wtf:

There are also less ingredients in the proprietary blend, on the website it says there is Nettle in it, on mine it doesn't, also a couple other ingredients are missing. Whats the deal with that????