Pro Bodybuilders have to stay on HRT for life?

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im sure this has been asked before, but i couldnt find it any where on the search. But do Pro bodybuilders once they retire stay on Test and other hormones for life? Or do they have Dr's who know what they are doing and are able to just start their own natural production? I always wanted to ask a retired pro bodybuilder, but never had the time long enough to get into the subject.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Simple answer is most do. All of them? I doubt it. Use of hcg and proper cycling and precautions should make it possible along with perhaps being fortunate enough to not have to use massive amounts without ever coming off year after year...the more I explain the less likely it seems lol.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Simple answer is most do. All of them? I doubt it. Use of hcg and proper cycling and precautions should make it possible along with perhaps being fortunate enough to not have to use massive amounts without ever coming off year after year...the more I explain the less likely it seems lol.
I was already thinking that they are hooked for life. Was looking for someone to send a link or something stated from some of the top retired bodybuilders