Primo recomp cycle

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Trying to set up my next cycle. Open for suggestions. Currently 6ft 3 at 225lb. Goal is to add about 5lb muscle and lose 5-10 lb of fat. 12-14 week cycle. Like to keep it safe but not afraid to push it a little bit. Attached pics are from my last cycle. 230-235 here during 750 test/400 npp cycle. I always stay pretty lean despite eating around 4500 calories a day.
Cycle thoughts:
week 1-8 test E 600mg
week 9-14 test P 525 mg
week 3-4 400 primo week 5-6 500 primo week 7-14 600 primo
week 9-10 50mg anavar week 11-12 60mg anavar week 13-14 70 anavar

Attachments

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cycle looks good to me man. Your starting from a good foundation. I love Primo and Anavar, because they are clean with more keepable gains.
Are you going to log?

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Cool. Little off right now from those pic as right now just cruising on 200mg test for 12 weeks. Wish i had time to log it

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah man, totally understand the time issue. Let us know how your cycle goes.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m a little confused about a few things, why Test E first and then switch to Test P? It would make more sense to start with P since it’s faster, or just keep the same Test the whole time, no reason to switch. Second, why not Primo from the beginning? I would start it @400 from the start and jump straight to 600 in the end but if you have good Primo 400 is good enough, especially if it’s your first time. Also, if you get results from Var @50 it’s no reason to raise it, raise when the results is not as noticeable anymore, 50 might be all you need.

Last edited:

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m a little confused about a few things, why Test E first and then switch to Test P? It would make more sense to start with P since it’s faster, or just keep the same Test the whole time, no reason to switch. Second, why not Primo from the beginning? I would start it @400 from the start and jump straight to 600 in the end but if you have good Primo 400 is good enough, especially if it’s your first time. Also, if you get results from Var @50 it’s no reason to raise it, raise when the results is not as noticeable anymore, 50 might be all you need.
My theory behind switching from E to P is that is what i did in my last contest prep. Used E to bulk and then P to cut and seemed to hold less water. Dryer look. As far as the primo I’m kinda digging the idea of tapering up as you progress vs throwing everything in at once. Plus primo is damn expensive. And the Var i may just keep at 50.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lower your test half way through if you want to look dry. Test is great for bulking but don't need much for cutting.
Im doing this, don't eat great but have veins coming out of my ears.
Per week
Cyp 250mg
Mast E 240mg
Primo E 630mg
Added in Ursa Major and AndroLo 3 weeks ago.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My theory behind switching from E to P is that is what i did in my last contest prep. Used E to bulk and then P to cut and seemed to hold less water. Dryer look. As far as the primo I’m kinda digging the idea of tapering up as you progress vs throwing everything in at once. Plus primo is damn expensive. And the Var i may just keep at 50.
Primo takes about 6-8 weeks to see results so that means that you would have raised the dose without even knowing if 400 is good enough. I’m 6’1, 235lb, fairly lean and I get great results from 400 for an example.

You do as you want but having pre set weeks for when to raise the dose (without even knowing if the first dose works) is not optimal.

Btw Primo is a favorite of mine and I’m on my 3rd cycle now.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t see a reason to switch to Prop if you cruise between blasts, but if you don’t mind the pinning for the perceived cosmetic benefits then it won’t hurt results any.

I am a fan of tapering up total mg steadily, provided you don’t take more than you need/tolerate of a compound for the sake of it.

On that note, if 50 Var is working I wouldn’t waste money turning it up. I can’t see a couple weeks of elevated dosage there making a real difference either way in true progress. That’s more of a last minute play because you’re unhappy with results so far, so you throw a Hail Mary.

I bet you’re going to enjoy this run.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I took anavar for 2 days as a TRT add on just to try it. Hair starting flying off my head. Later I tried Primo as an 'add on" to TRT and ran that for about a year with the test and felt great and had great results. I would have assumed they would have both been "safe" with no sides
Yeah even a teeny amount of Var tanks my HDL. Been doing 120mg primo E on top of 180mg test E the last 10 weeks for cruise and it’s been awesome. Feel good and I no longer seem to need an AI.

Whats the going rate right now for Primo?
Got mine for about 4x the price of testosterone per mg. Now I have no idea obviously if it’s truly dosed at 200mg/ml, but Roidtest shows it’s pure primo and I’m happy with my results.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
about 6 months into that run I think my test was at 1100 ish. E was around 22. And SHBG was really low. Can’t recall the number but I recall guys telling me my labs looked great. Felt strong too.

Hyde do you take anything to help with sleep? Have you tried adding hgh.
No I sleep like a rock, unless I’m on blast with enough long esters. Then some SNS Gaba can be nice before bed. I do take my magnesium pre-bed year round.

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Primo takes about 6-8 weeks to see results so that means that you would have raised the dose without even knowing if 400 is good enough. I’m 6’1, 235lb, fairly lean and I get great results from 400 for an example.

You do as you want but having pre set weeks for when to raise the dose (without even knowing if the first dose works) is not optimal.

Btw Primo is a favorite of mine and I’m on my 3rd cycle now.
I’ll take that in mind. I ran 300mg primo last year precontest but also a few other things so not sure what i felt from primo

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I don’t see a reason to switch to Prop if you cruise between blasts, but if you don’t mind the pinning for the perceived cosmetic benefits then it won’t hurt results any.

I am a fan of tapering up total mg steadily, provided you don’t take more than you need/tolerate of a compound for the sake of it.

On that note, if 50 Var is working I wouldn’t waste money turning it up. I can’t see a couple weeks of elevated dosage there making a real difference either way in true progress. That’s more of a last minute play because you’re unhappy with results so far, so you throw a Hail Mary.

I bet you’re going to enjoy this run.
Ok cool. Part of the reason of switching to prop too is that I already have 4 vials of it. May stick with 50 var

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That's about the normal going rate. Found a guy on another site that has 150mg for less than that.
I heard with this any thing over 100mg/ml can be painfull. Yeah $80 isn’t bad and i know it’s legit from a good source

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I heard with this any thing over 100mg/ml can be painfull. Yeah $80 isn’t bad and i know it’s legit from a good source
It can be but if you get it from a quality lab it’s pain free, I used 3 different brands of 200mg/ml and they all been pain free, saying that those labs are gone and now I have hard time finding 200mg/ml. $80 is a standard price for 100mg/ml.

Last edited: