Primo Causing Hard Knot in Muscle?

LaserGoPewPew

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have developed this issue recently and I cant figure out why ...

It doesnt matter the size of the dose (half a syring..whole syringe... still develop a "hardening" of the muscle)

Has anyone experienced this?

The glute just gets rock hard around the injection site ... hurts like a bitch too but doesnt feel like an infection

Dm1988

Awards
I have developed this issue recently and I cant figure out why ...

It doesnt matter the size of the dose (half a syring..whole syringe... still develop a "hardening" of the muscle)

Has anyone experienced this?

The glute just gets rock hard around the injection site ... hurts like a bitch too but doesnt feel like an infection
Sounds like typical primo a lot of guys get this with primo buy some sanitary vials and mix the primo with some oil grape seed , mct oil etc seems to help some guys I had this problem as well tried 2 different sources mixing oil etc my body just didn’t like it so I just don’t use it

LaserGoPewPew

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like typical primo a lot of guys get this with primo buy some sanitary vials and mix the primo with some oil grape seed , mct oil etc seems to help some guys I had this problem as well tried 2 different sources mixing oil etc my body just didn’t like it so I just don’t use it
i have used the same supplier but over time it seemed i developed a reaction to it that i did not have in the beginning. And its not the volume - can happen with a small injection or really large

Dm1988

Awards
Do some research man like I said this is very common with primo as I said before try cutting it with another oil cotton seed , mct etc a lot of guys have this issue with primo I know 3-4 people same problem including me it’s either the carrier oil or the alcohol content in it either way for some reason just happens often with primo use

Dm1988

Awards
Do some research man like I said this is very common with primo as I said before try cutting it with another oil cotton seed , mct etc a lot of guys have this issue with primo I know 3-4 people same problem including me it’s either the carrier oil or the alcohol content in it either way for some reason just happens often with primo use

LaserGoPewPew

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

what do you recommend from a ratio of cotton seed to primo?

LaserGoPewPew

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Dm1988

Awards
I would try a 50/50 mix you could try less but your prob sick of being in pain even with the 50/50 you still might have troubles but worth a try often works best if you buy sterile vials and mix them together and give it a day or two to mix together

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
never heard of primo PIP honestly lol maybe I just got lucky I guess