Preworkout Thread 2022

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The formula doesn’t look super impressive, but I keep hearing grrreat things about this product too.

My goto is pes high volume, but thinking of trying the ghost pump
You’ll be impressed

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How would you rate it compared to ghost pump? I used high volume back in the day and then stopped after the reformulation.
I haven't used ghost pump so I can't compare :(

john10960

Awards
Posted my own thread without realizing this one existed.

anyways, the 2 main things I look for in a pre:

1. euphoria/in the zone feeling
2. The ability to crank out that 1 extra rep

any suggestions with regards to those 2 qualities ?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Posted my own thread without realizing this one existed.

anyways, the 2 main things I look for in a pre:

1. euphoria/in the zone feeling
2. The ability to crank out that 1 extra rep

any suggestions with regards to those 2 qualities ?
I have said this a few times in this thread but I continue to love Animal Primal. Wouldn’t say he has euphoria like these spiked pres but the focus is really good

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking at right now on Amazon, called Veinquish …it has a blend of caffeine and 1,3 dimeth. 350mg

Never heard of this brand or pre, curious if any of you have? …I’m off the exotics and don’t plan on starting again. But always curious and maybe one of you all would dig this..it’s going for 39 and has 30 servings 🤷‍♂️

I’m sure it’ll get pulled down soon enough

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All Out Ultra and All Out Sweat are returning in Blue Hawaiian shortly!

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking at right now on Amazon, called Veinquish …it has a blend of caffeine and 1,3 dimeth. 350mg

Never heard of this brand or pre, curious if any of you have? …I’m off the exotics and don’t plan on starting again. But always curious and maybe one of you all would dig this..it’s going for 39 and has 30 servings 🤷‍♂️

I’m sure it’ll get pulled down soon enough
Looks like they pulled a lot of suggestions from Innovative Labs Wicked. That routinely goes down to $32 ish on sale

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks like they pulled a lot of suggestions from Innovative Labs Wicked. That routinely goes down to $32 ish on sale
Didn’t know that one was still around….Does veinquish look decent? I don’t like the prop blend for the stims, especially

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
people are weird about texture and such but as soon as it hits the water it was like it was never clumpy.
That’s a great point. I was the same way at first but I had to tell myself it was the active ingredients and not some filler to get past it. I think it’s a great mix of energy and focus without over stimulation. Obviously the pumps are good. After about 20 min I get this rush of motivation that’s hard to find without my hair standing up on my neck