Preworkout Ingredients vs Prostate

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm researching but figured you lifters have information on preworkout ingredients that affect prostate. I'll post what I find as this thread moves forward. Anyone have information about this?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far I found that ephedrine can affect the prostate.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
not too many pre workout with ephedrine those days

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
but I'm sure that there is a fuk loads of other ****s which can affects the prostate

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but I'm sure that there is a fuk loads of other ****s which can affects the prostate
You know, it's strange that there is more information on herbs to protect the prostate than studies on preworkout ingredients vs prostate health.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
You know, it's strange that there is more information on herbs to protect the prostate than studies on preworkout ingredients vs prostate health.
people do not have business to study ingredients. vs prostate but they have business to claim that pre workouts are completely safe in long term use no 1 selling supplements in the world.....

damage007

damage007

Banned
Awards
I'm researching but figured you lifters have information on preworkout ingredients that affect prostate. I'll post what I find as this thread moves forward. Anyone have information about this?
Prostate health comes down to Estrogens, DHT, general cell proliferation rates, cell continuance, alpha-adrenergic and adrenaline activity.
So avoid,

-PhytoEstrogens; including fenugreek and Soy.
-Certain stimulants; ephedrine, synephrine and any alpha-1-selective adrenergic agonist such as those in cold medicines.
-Anything that spikes Insulin too quickly.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good thread idea. With so many things out in the world today it will be some time before SO MANY long term effects are observed but that doesn't mean we stop looking. Sad thing is when's the last time someone looked at the references detailing the inclusion of an ingredient and tried to gather the whole picture as to what it's doing in the body? I'm shocked and appalled at this sometimes but I'm glad to see this topic started. We all need to be more conscious of what we are putting in our body for some simple short term effect.

damage007

damage007

Banned
Awards
Ya'll actually reminded me to write this article, I'll link it to this thread here, let me know if you have anything else to chip in.
I was gonna write it a week ago and got sidetracked by another project.
http://area1255.blogspot.com/2016/03/supplements-medications-to-avoid-if-you.html
Also, if anyone is interested in writing for us , let me know!

The benefits of doing this are.
-Getting your name out there.
-Getting high-ranking supplement Reviews on Google and having a facilitation/leverage in future supplement trials (aka here is one my reviews which is found on top list of google)
-Having an already available and established platform for reference and being a part of our Crew which gets you major attention and some prizes here n there. ;)

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From experience using a long list of PWO's, it seems anything with DMAA causes prostate issues (i.e. Reduced urine flow) for me.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Add Ready for War to my personal prostate issue list. Damn. I liked it for a preworkout.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's something in the Bloodshed War and Raw samples that does this to me recently. This has happened in the past for me with OxyECA and the OG OxyElitePro. Also the pill version of Redline from around 2008, 2009ish

Ephedrine and synephrine are the only 2 stims that I'm positive cause a reduced urine flow for me. I have not been able to identify what the other specific ingredients yet.