Unanswered Pretty sure my msten is legit

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I got my msten yesterday and I'm pretty sure it's legit. It gives me a feeling of well being and I was tearing it up at the gym. Obviously no strength increases or added weight after one day lol, but it feels like the msten I took before. Plus I'm running it with 4;andro and my sup3r epi comes today so I doubt I'm gonna get that lethargy and decreased sex drive. It could have been placebo but I doubt it because msten has a psychological effect for me and I felt that too. In about a week I will know for sure

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Jorock I love cookies so don't be a lame and promise things you can't deliver.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Glad your cycle has started well. Mine of Lgd/MK677 has made me feel like a zombie after 2 days. 😴

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m running aggressive labs and 300 labz msten. At least one of them for sure is legit. Strength jumped up already.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad your cycle has started well. Mine of Lgd/MK677 has made me feel like a zombie after 2 days.
How much you taking and when?

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So your feeling very lethargic..
So your caps come mixed together with both or is this something your doing?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So your feeling very lethargic..
So your caps come mixed together with both or is this something your doing?
No it comes as mixed with both. To be fair the product is of good reputation. This is the 2nd time ive used MK677 and i thought id try it again. Last time it was with Osta but made me lethargic and utterly ruined my maximum heart rate threshold. I thought it was because id gotten over a bad throat infection weeks prior was the Osta but nope, i now have no doubt its the MK677.

Frankrizzo1974

Awards
No it comes as mixed with both. To be fair the product is of good reputation. This is the 2nd time ive used MK677 and i thought id try it again. Last time it was with Osta but made me lethargic and utterly ruined my maximum heart rate threshold. I thought it was because id gotten over a bad throat infection weeks prior was the Osta but nope, i now have no doubt its the MK677.
MK-677 will it increase bad cholesterol ?? This is very important for me because I suffer from high cholesterol and have had 2 heart attacks. Also what type of effects should I generally get off of this. Will it tighten muscle at all? Can you give me a little run down on what some of the effects are?

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mk677 is best taken at night for most, it makes some people very sleepy, including me. I love mk667 thouvh

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
MK-677 will it increase bad cholesterol ?? This is very important for me because I suffer from high cholesterol and have had 2 heart attacks. Also what type of effects should I generally get off of this. Will it tighten muscle at all? Can you give me a little run down on what some of the effects are?
Just so you are aware i stopped the cycle after less than a week as the lethergy and general well being was awful. I'm going to avoid Sarms i dont think they match PH's for gains, wellbeing on some and the sides are still there. If you've had Cardiac issues you should really speak to a qualified Dr before taking anything like Sarms/PH's.