Pre Workout

Victoross

Awards
What in yalls humble opinion is the 100% best pre workout?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What in yalls humble opinion is the 100% best pre workout?
This is one of those things you can't say for 100% for everyone. Depends on what people want, more stims, more pump, more performance, taste, cognitive, etc.

In the end even based on preferences it is probably best to look for something that contains the type of ingredients you want in full doses, not skimping or tossing things in just to say it is in there.

I am not a huge stim guy, I prefer to add some performance oriented stim free blends to my combo of SNS Caffeine Free Focus XT and Energized Aminos (EAA+Caffeine+Teacrine).

For stim pre-workouts though I do like Controlled Labs White Warped.

Stim-free I like CEL Super Swole, SNS Vasoforce XT, BFF Vasoblitz, PEScience High Volume and Proccor Ultra Octane (if you can still find the v3).

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I legitimately wouldn’t be able to narrow it down to one. C4 Ultimate, Build Fast Formula FullBlitz, Olympus Levels and Controlled Labs White Warped are all fantastic. All great stim options

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
RagNoRock from MST.
Non stimmed but amazing. My favorite.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The word best is just way too subjective from person to person, especially without knowing what works best for you, and what ingredients/profiles you tend to favor. Some people prefer a complete stim bomb, some want a lower stim alternative with a pump, some want around 300-400mg caffeine with a complete profile.

The best we can do as a community is to give you a list of what is popular and well recognized and make your best decisions based on what you want in the pre-workout.

Stimmed:
Build Fast Formula FullBlitz
C4 Dynasty
C4 Ultimate
C4 Ultimate Power
Nutrabio Pre
Bang Master Blaster
Gat Psychon
Isatori Morph
Dymatize Pre
Nutrex Outlift & Outlift Amped

Pump Agents (Non-Stim)
Build Fast Formula VasoBlitz
MA Labs MA Pump
Ghost Pump
PES High Volume
Nutrex Alpha Pump
Olympus Lyfestyle No Mercy
CEL VasoForce XT

Ones I have yet to Try:
Morphogen Alphagen/Volugen
Core Fury
Olympus Lyfestyle Levels
Like a Pro Peak & Power, Outsized, Pump + Focus
CEL SuperSwole

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No best like stated above. Depends on what your emphasis is (focus, energy, pump, endurance).

For me all around high stim would be seismic surge and all around lower stim but still a nice kick would be controlled labs white warped. Non stim/pump would be CEL Super swole

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I may suggest trying out our "Glycerpump"
I've been using it and it's pretty amazing.

(Carry on. Sorry for the "advert")

Last edited:
The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Love CEL Super Swole plus SNS Focus XT.

My go to combo fro pump and focus

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Juice Daddy by Gainbusters. Currently 25% off too

Gainbusters.com
Password- gainster
Discount - hoard

Thanks to @ZOO this sale is going on at both Gainbusters and vicious labs for a while
Yep! For as long as we are on lockdown the sale shall last. Thanks, for the shout out, bro :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Gainbusters.com
Password- gainster
Discount - hoard

Thanks to @ZOO this sale is going on at both Gainbusters and vicious labs for a while
on paper stims look hardcore, how is real life experience?

I love me some high stim!!!!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
on paper stims look hardcore, how is real life experience?

I love me some high stim!!!!
I double scoop it and love it. Clean energy with great focus. Definitely worth a try, especially at this price. Pick up some epiandro too for the extra boost

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I double scoop it and love it. Clean energy with great focus. Definitely worth a try, especially at this price. Pick up some epiandro too for the extra boost
thanks...looks like something I would like!!!

Reactions: ZOO
wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Gainbusters.com
Password- gainster
Discount - hoard

X2 this stuff is great!! I only used a scoop and it did the job I think the scoop size was a little short though? @ZOO mentioned it on IG a while back, might have changed though.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks...looks like something I would like!!!
I think you'll dig it, man! When I made the product it went through a few revisions to get it right. Bostin has a high stim tolerance (as do many of us lol) so I had to give him something that would get him riled up. It's about as strong as I can legally make it without being too dangerous.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think you'll dig it, man! When I made the product it went through a few revisions to get it right. Bostin has a high stim tolerance (as do many of us lol) so I had to give him something that would get him riled up. It's about as strong as I can legally make it without being too dangerous.
paying my guys wages until their unemployment kicks in...will be getting some soon!!!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
X2 this stuff is great!! I only used a scoop and it did the job I think the scoop size was a little short though? @ZOO mentioned it on IG a while back, might have changed though.
Thanks, guys! Appreciate the support a lot :D

Yeah, initially the serving size was 1 scoop. However, after receiving the final product from manufacturing, it turned out the scooper was a bit smaller than anticipated and only measured around 1/2 - 2/3 of the actual serving size. So I had to change it to 1.5 scoops to achieve the 4.5g serving size. The total servings didn't change as it was only the scooper not being big enough so you still get 30 servings per container.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks, guys! Appreciate the support a lot :D

Yeah, initially the serving size was 1 scoop. However, after receiving the final product from manufacturing, it turned out the scooper was a bit smaller than anticipated and only measured around 1/2 - 2/3 of the actual serving size. So I had to change it to 1.5 scoops to achieve the 4.5g serving size. The total servings didn't change as it was only the scooper not being big enough so you still get 30 servings per container.
This is good info. I’ve been using one level scoop, so I’m excited to do a proper serving.

Reactions: ZOO
aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Make your own - save huge.
I go through phases of this. It’s certainly the most economical option in the long run, but also the convenience of just one tub is nice. More recently I’ve just been doing a caffeine tab + Noxygen tabs as my pre.

Currently using a bunch of bulk powders for intraworkouts. I’ve seen some HBCD + EAA products that sell for $50+ for ~30 servings. Way cheaper to make that yourself as well. And you can control dosages better (ie more carbs on some days, less on others, etc).

tokosh19

Awards
I never really been able to find a great pre-workout that had everything i wanted and didn't want ( beta alanine, and GMS and Yohimbie )

I came across VANDAL PRE-WORKOUT in a trade and i really liked it the couple times I've used it so far...

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I never really been able to find a great pre-workout that had everything i wanted and didn't want ( beta alanine, and GMS and Yohimbie )

I came across VANDAL PRE-WORKOUT in a trade and i really liked it the couple times I've used it so far...
What do you want maybe I can help you find one?

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stim pre
Repp Sports Broken Arrow
This stuff is amazing. I have had a **** load of stim pre's but nothing compared to this stuff. The mental focus and "happy feeling" is almost addictive. My bro takes it to do homework. This stuff makes you want to just keep going and going. Great pumps and your muscles never seem to burn out during those last few repps.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
I would say in my opinion I love Morphogen Nutrition Alphagen and Performax Labs Hypermax Extreme, amazing energy and pump, great focus, and no crash. Simply great. I am a stim guy thought so these may be too powerful for some.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Stimmed:
C4 Dynasty
C4 Ultimate
C4 Ultimate Power
Nutrabio Pre
Bang Master Blaster
Gat Psychon
Isatori Morph
Dymatize Pre

Pump Agents (Non-Stim)
MA Labs MA Pump
Ghost Pump
PES High Volume
Nutrex Alpha Pump
CEL VasoForce XT
Hard to beat this list. I'd add seismic surge and wild thing to the list. Both great preworkouts.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The word best is just way too subjective from person to person, especially without knowing what works best for you, and what ingredients/profiles you tend to favor. Some people prefer a complete stim bomb, some want a lower stim alternative with a pump, some want around 300-400mg caffeine with a complete profile.

The best we can do as a community is to give you a list of what is popular and well recognized and make your best decisions based on what you want in the pre-workout.

Stimmed:
C4 Dynasty
C4 Ultimate
C4 Ultimate Power
Nutrabio Pre
Bang Master Blaster
Gat Psychon
Isatori Morph
Dymatize Pre

Pump Agents (Non-Stim)
MA Labs MA Pump
Ghost Pump
PES High Volume
Nutrex Alpha Pump
CEL VasoForce XT

Ones I have yet to Try:
Morphogen Alphagen/Volugen
Core Fury
Olympus Lyfestyle Levels
Like a Pro Peak & Power, Outsized, Pump + Focus
CEL SuperSwole
Super swole made me puke..thought it was a bug first time..nope..

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It’s excelsior. Anyone who says different hasn’t tried it :)
Used to be batch exp 10/22 was something else last batch exp 8/23 is lacking that superfocus in my opnion although label is the same something seems to be missing

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Stim pre
Repp Sports Broken Arrow
This stuff is amazing. I have had a **** load of stim pre's but nothing compared to this stuff. The mental focus and "happy feeling" is almost addictive. My bro takes it to do homework. This stuff makes you want to just keep going and going. Great pumps and your muscles never seem to burn out during those last few repps.
supplement warehouse seems shady, what site do you buy from?

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It’s excelsior. Anyone who says different hasn’t tried it :)
Used to be batch exp 10/22 was something else last batch exp 8/23 is lacking that superfocus in my opnion although label is the same something seems to be missing

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
supplement warehouse seems shady, what site do you buy from?
I got it from repp sports web site.

If you want something even stronger try Dark Energy (diff brand) That stuff is really amazing.