PRE TLB-150

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My rat is about to start this. How many mgs a day and how long will the cycle be for my rat?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As many as you give him for as long as you dare to experiment. This hasn’t been tested in any human studies.

I have been using 15mg of their TLB the last 14 days as of today and have had no ill effects/sides to associate with it.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As many as you give him for as long as you dare to experiment. This hasn’t been tested in any human studies.

I have been using 15mg of their TLB the last 14 days as of today and have had no ill effects/sides to associate with it.
Do you find it comparable to Rad?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thanks brother. Any use of Cycle support and liver support? I have it on hand for my rat.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks brother. Any use of Cycle support and liver support? I have it on hand for my rat.
I really don’t get the vibe that it’s particularly liver toxic, no more than any other SARM. I always take support supps (this TLB use is part of a bigger cycle for me) like NAC year round, but I doubt someone needs to specifically add anything just to use 10-20mg of TLB.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Is PRE still legit and G2G? I've never ordered, but have been hugely disappointed by Narrows and need a good replacement.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is PRE still legit and G2G? I've never ordered, but have been hugely disappointed by Narrows and need a good replacement.
They were 100% legit as of a month ago when I used the TLB. Definitely noticed the addition to my cycle.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been using all sorts of their products for years with exceptional results. Always use their AI with proven labs.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
I'm basically looking at AI and GW for cholesterol and endurance support.