PowerFULL experience

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
I started powerfull on Sunday the 9th of October. Dosing is 3 caps 3 times a day on an EMPTY stomach. After the second does of powerfull I went to the grocery store and lets say thank god i was wearing a baggy jacket as i just started getting wood walking around the store...ahaha

Well yesterday.,...day 3, the 11th of october, I cam down with a super sore throat. My throat had been bugging me a little last week but over the weekend it was great. Then bam I wake up tuesday and its killing me and it still is killing me today, but I dont let it affect my eating!! I tough it out and about squeak a tear everytime i eat. It might be strep throat but i feel good other then the sore throat!

Well today was day 4 on the stuff and my second workout. My first workout was monday and I did upper max effort day following a similar routine of the "West Side for skinny bastards" and I set a new personal record on decline bench. The week before I got 230 for 3 reps. Monday I got 240 for 4 reps. I have been making good progress before powerfull though so i dunno if it was it, but ti didnt hurt! Today my throat was killing me and I did legs. I set a new personal record on squat. Before my PR was 325 for 4, this week I got a solid 335 for 3 and I was sick!

Also I am noticing I am in a better mood and really am just loving my life....its weird...

Also to note is i am sweating like something fierce in the gym....worse then in the middle of summer!

Ryno

Out

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Well today is day 5 and i am feeling good still other then my throat is absolutely raw. I went to the doc and they said it was probably strep so i got some amoxicillin and have taken it twice and my throat is already feeling better!

I had strep like 5 years ago and when i had it then it just kicked me ass....I didnt eat, didnt do much other then lay around. This time around my throat just kills but i still tough it out and eat. I know the powerfull has put me in a better mood and that might be keeping me going. Tomorrow is upper body rep day and I am pumped to tear the weight room up. Leg day wednesday was kick ass even though i was sick......i still made a PR if that says anything.

I got my bloodpressure checked today and it was 140/82. Not too bad but slightly high.

I will let you all know how my workout is tomorrow.

Ryno

out

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
Well today is day 5 and i am feeling good still other then my throat is absolutely raw. I went to the doc and they said it was probably strep so i got some amoxicillin and have taken it twice and my throat is already feeling better!

I had strep like 5 years ago and when i had it then it just kicked me ass....I didnt eat, didnt do much other then lay around. This time around my throat just kills but i still tough it out and eat. I know the powerfull has put me in a better mood and that might be keeping me going. Tomorrow is upper body rep day and I am pumped to tear the weight room up. Leg day wednesday was kick ass even though i was sick......i still made a PR if that says anything.

I got my bloodpressure checked today and it was 140/82. Not too bad but slightly high.

I will let you all know how my workout is tomorrow.

Ryno

out
BUMP!
Keep them updates coming!
I Hate it when you start getting sick when you start a new supplement!

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Okay, so now its sunday. I got antibiotics thursday and by friday when i worked out my throat was already feeling better. It was a good workout. Today my throat is back to almost 100% and I cant wait to hit the gym tomorrow and see if powerfull has helped at all in the strength department. I have made some big gains the last few weeks which i dont think i can keep up at the same rate, but if i can tomorrow then thats good news for powerfull.

I will let you all know tomorrow!

Ryno

out

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Well so far I dont really know what to say about Powerfull.

I really like the way I have been sleeping...thats for sure, and it has really made me into a sex craving fiend. My mood has been elevated the whole time on it and that is a big plus. I have also noticed that i am sweating more in the gym and I am eating mroe then ever now and yet i have lost 2 pounds!

Okay, I have noticed a slight increase in strength but i think it would ahve been better if i didnt get a severe sore throat for about 3 days. My weight stayed consist the whole time i was sick and it has just started to drop these last couple days after about a week of powerfull (even when eating more then i was on my lean bulk). I ahve made a few PR on it with the last 10 days so thats huge. I wish I had another bottle to go for two more weeks after this runs out saturday. I think the supp will make an awesome addition to a cutter and will help maintain strength and get you shredded, but it is somewhat on the expensive side for only a two week usage at 9 caps/day.

I will make a final conclusion this weekend.

Ryno

out

Shock133

Awards
I've had the sore throat as well. It's not horrible but noticeable. Sleep has been good and so has libido but I haven't seen the weight increase that was talked about or expected. I'm at the end of bottle number one of two right now. I'll see how the rest goes but I'm thinking I like Fenotest better. I had a lean mass weight gain and a super high libido with it......gyno too...but I'll be ready this next time.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
shock that avatar is hilarious...lmao. :rofl: