PowerFULL and C2 log

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
Thanks to Poobah and USPLabs, I got some PowerFULL and C2 to run for a few weeks to keep a log. I am actually tracking this on another BB4U.com, but thought I would copy all my entries here also.

Current stats:
33yo male
6'2" 254lbs
Current fitness condition:
I have been back in the gym for 2 weeks now after a 5 weeks layoff because of knee surgery. I am still not able to do heavy legs at this time and probably won't change by the time I run out of doses. I am doing light legs though, no squats yet.
Workout schedule:
I have classes Mon, Wed, Fri nights so my workout schedule consists of:
Tue: chest, shoulders, calves, cardio
Thurs: back, forearms, abs
Fri: legs, calves, cardio
Sat: bi's, tri's, abs
Other Current Supps:
fish oil @ 2000mg split 2x a day
Cissus RX 9 caps split 3x a day
multi-vitamin
Dosing:
PowerFULL: I will be taking the labelled 9 caps 3x a day
C2: I will be taking 2 in the AM and 3 45min before workout, as suggested on label if you are not taking Camph.
Today is Monday so no working out for me.
I took 3 caps of PF this AM and 2 caps of C2. I got to work about 30 min later and about 30 min after getting to work I started to feel more alert and "happier" than I usually do at this time. C2? Placebo? Guess that is what I am finding out.
Please ask any questions so I can get as much detail into this as possible.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
You ain't the SeanTay we all know and love at The U.

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
OK, second day on and went to gym today for chest,shoulders, calves and cardio.
Woke up this AM and took 2 C2 and 3 PowerFull. Took breakfast to work so the pills could get settled in. The C2 does a good job waking me up in the AM. Odd kinda "aware" feeling.
Took second dose of PowerFull at noon.
About 30 min before my workout, I took 3 more C2 and headed to the gym. After about 30 min there I got a great "in the zone" feeling from the C2. Next thing I know it is and hour and fifteen mins later and I am still pumped up. Wrapped it up and jumped on the treadmill. Set it for incline of 3 at about 3.5 and did 30mins of cardio (best I can right now with my knee). I had energy for days. Even now I still good and energetic and aware.
I am loving the C2. I wonder if you can build up a tolerance to it?
The workout, as far as weight I pushed was the same. Just had more intensity to it. Can't wait for the PowerFull to kick in.
Took my 3rd dose just a bit ago.