Powdered Essential Fatty acids?

P

Phosphate bond

Awards
Anybody know where I can get these? Closest I can find is the U.K.

Ideally I'd like to get some powdered Evening primrose oil and powdered Omega 3 (preferably DHA only)

I wish CNW would carry something like this
only because I'm such a fan of powdered supplements I can add to protein blends, etc.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Ocean Nutrition Canada makes and sells powdered DHA, not sure how small the quantities they sell are though.

Biodroga Canada (.com is there home) sells everything you want...but in 15kg drums...but thats a lot of powder.

P

Phosphate bond

Awards
Ocean Nutrition Canada makes and sells powdered DHA, not sure how small the quantities they sell are though.

Biodroga Canada (.com is there home) sells everything you want...but in 15kg drums...but thats a lot of powder.
Thanks. I remember seeing that, but the quantities were so enormous I just skimmed it.

Anyway, the more "maintenance" level stuff I can add to my protein powder the easier it makes my life. I'll have to call them and see if they can do anything in smaller quantities.

But the fact they sell DHA by itself in powdered form is pretty key.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Yea, Bulk N used to have them all, but stopped carrying them.

{Im fairly new to this board, and dont know if there are rules about posting competitor websites etc..if so, please tell me I am doing something wrong}

Proteinfactory sells some powdered EFAs as well.