post-op IGF-1?

Goody

Awards
Hello all...
I recently ruptured my pec. major...this is my 2nd one acutally. Left one first time...right pec this time around...
Im scheduled for surgery on Fri to repair it.
I just now stumbled across some old threads here regarding IGF-1 used post op to speed recovery. There is a TON of info to sort through...
Unfortunatly, tonight Im actually packing my bag to head up to the hospital tommorow for pre-op and just dont have the time to sift through all the old threads...
Would someone be able to give me a condensed crash course if you will regarding my situation? Also would you trust your experiment to an RC? Im thinking of ONE in particular..TIA

Goody

Awards
No responses...sorry if I offended anyone..not my intention at all.
Anyway, back home from the hosp. Surgery went well....tendon re- attached to head of humerus and some muscle was torn up real bad and was sewed back up. My right arm is now immobile in a sling for 6 weeks...
I have had some time to research the IGF and believe I have a decent understanding of it now...still conflicting reports here and there though...
some say 40mcg ED some say only 20-40mcgs E3D...which is best for healing?
Also it seems I should look into the use of GHRP-6...can anyone elaborate please?
My goals are to heal faster and stronger and I would love to be able to hold onto some of my size and not gain a lot of BF if possible...though Im sure my right arm will be severly atrophied when all this is over.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I used IGF to help heal my knee and shoulder, worked pretty damn well but wasn't a miracle, still took some time, if you are looking to heal, just hit it with 20-60mcg split between 3 sites every other day for 4-5 weeks or so as close to your injury as possible then take a month or two off and go again, some inject directly into it but I didn't, eat a ton of protein and water, that is how I would/did do it. made a noticeable difference, it's real common in MMA to use to heal.