Post cycle therapy estradiol

• Thread starter Carloscarlos198820
  • Start date

Carloscarlos198820

Awards
Evening everybody.

In a general sense what you guys use to raise eastrogen back up after cycle. Think over done arimidex.

Thanks in advance

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hcg if you didnt start your serms yet as it is suppressive, but it is a sure way of increasing intratesticular aromatization on which ai's have little effect.

Other than that, my suggestion is NOT to use an ai in pct and if you doubt it might be high get bloodwork. Having recently crashed e2 in pct, i have to remind myself how sh1tty it makes me feel,

Carloscarlos198820

Awards
Hcg if you didnt start your serms yet as it is suppressive, but it is a sure way of increasing intratesticular aromatization on which ai's have little effect.

Other than that, my suggestion is NOT to use an ai in pct and if you doubt it might be high get bloodwork. Having recently crashed e2 in pct, i have to remind myself how sh1tty it makes me feel,
I feel your pain there bro. Any idea how u raised up to normal levels...
Any help appreciated

Had blood work done. Should get results Monday

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
On cycle? I would stop ai.

On pct? I dont know if i am in the normal range yet. Test was 400 and e2 was 30 and me dumbass i would tweak the ratio and create more favourable environment for recovery.
Result - anxiety, joint pains, palpitations etc

I just continue to take clomid and wont take any ai anymore. I dont care if e2 is on the higher side it is way better than having it on the lower side.

As i said, if i still didnt start recovering, i would shoot some hcg.

Carloscarlos198820

Awards
Yeah if needed to lower e2 plenty information out... If need to raise it much harder to get information online....

Havnt started sarm theopy yet. Still shooting hcg to build test levels back up...

Carloscarlos198820

Awards
Getting blood results back monday so will know for sure then. Much appreciated your help