Possible first injectible cycle?

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Ive done a cycle of Epistane before and thought that would be it but im thinking about trying something again. I really dont want to do injections but been thinking about it lately. Comparing EPI to like Decca 250 how do they compare in: Results, mass and strength, and side effects? What im really nervous about is getting sides later on down the road. Hairloss and to much stress on my body really makes me nervous. Just trying to figure out if I should stick with another go at epi or try decca. I got tired of taking 20 pills a day on my EPI cycle so want a better alternative. All inputs are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Metallicide

Awards
What are your stats, what test are you going to run with it?

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
my stats right now are. 195 5'11'' lifting for a few years. Ive got probly abput 8 lbs or so to lose also. Not sure on the injectable at all I still have a lot of research to do if I do decide to go that route. Also if theres any input on an injectable cycle shoot. I dont really want to stack and gain 20 lbs or anything. Id really like to do a short small cycle and go for like 10-12 solid mass lbs and keep it

Metallicide

Awards
Stick with ph/ds if thats all you want to gain imo. You need to run test with any cycle.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
how old are you? if your not at least 25 don't even think about running an injection cycle.

but if you are old enough, and you've been training for many years with plenty of experience, and your diet is on point, and your gains are coming to a halt, then...

your going to want to run test enanthate by it self for your first cycle. then you can start thinking about deca, but your still going to want test as the base to any cycle.

if your not as i described above just stick with PHs but be careful

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A deca only cycle. You need to research more bro, any research will tell you that deca only will absolutley kill your libido.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this guy doesnt sound ready at all...far from ready.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
No im not ready right now. Im not trying to deny that I was just throwing the idea around right now. It wouldnt be anytime soon because I really dontt know much and have a lot to figure out first. Im not gonna jump into things when I dont know what im doing. Just throwing some questions out there first. Thanks for the help.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No im not ready right now. Im not trying to deny that I was just throwing the idea around right now. It wouldnt be anytime soon because I really dontt know much and have a lot to figure out first. Im not gonna jump into things when I dont know what im doing. Just throwing some questions out there first. Thanks for the help.
:clap2::goodpost: