Positive's *unsponsored* Body Beast journal (long term)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea i used to get 4 tubs a month ! lulz.. I remember the one I liked was the natural anabolic ... the OG version was tits. they later released it and it wasnt the same thing or as good.. natadrol i think.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So status update. 2 new room A/C in before heat wave *check*, ring security cams to deal with Bay area crime wave *check*. And insulation for the roof tomorrow.

Work mostly in check, gym about to restart this body Beast program 💪 with PRE and EF goodness and some FullBlitz or Dymatize perfect pre.

Love Lean Body MRP by labrada. Down five pounds and half percent body fat just doing housework in he heat out here in the Bay.

Can't wait to be able to clank iron on regular here again.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally ran out of office 3pm and did Body Beast Build disc , chest and triceps focus. First day back in weeks. Thank God. My depression so much worse without the gym. Great pump really love these higher volume 💪 low rest workouts. A virtual coach is still way better, than none, for me.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Finally ran out of office 3pm and did Body Beast Build disc , chest and triceps focus. First day back in weeks. Thank God. My depression so much worse without the gym. Great pump really love these higher volume low rest workouts. A virtual coach is still way better, than none, for me.
Stay with it. Create a habit. Don’t tell me why you are busy - I already believe you (hence why you didn’t train for weeks). But if you know it’s important for your mental health, it’s even worth coughing up 30 min sleep 3x a week. You have to take care of Dad so you can be able to take care of your family!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
True - this probably hits to @Admin topic of the week on reaching goals.

I just get hella frustrated when I hit pauses or walls like that. @MrKleen73 wrote a response I could have gold leaf framed on self impulse, choices, and avoiding self victimization mentality.. not blame shifting ones own choice of action.

Anyway going to incorporate more stretching notice they include a "Rock a bye beast" post workout or bedtime stretches..

@Hyde you're right time to get consistent again, reform the iron habit.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Body Beast 💪 build shoulders day! Full blitz (blue raspberry is excellent tastes like blue Powerade) in the morning to deal with work, 2nd dose in afternoon at 3pm for the gym.

I have to say Fullblitz blue raspberry is delicious and I like it a lot! Great pump, clean energy. So it's seems Arginine Nitrate (Fullblitz) and Nitrosigine (Dymatize perfect pre) are both super good pump agents.

Teacrine in the Dymatize, love it. Good caffeine dose I'm both and yohimbine In the Fullblitz. Can't go wrong either way.

Feel great, decided to add 3-AD back in 50mg day past two days, helps with strength and recovery for sure now. I can tell, gives me a little var-agression too. Thanks Enhanced Formulations!

Getting back on track. Home repairs, gym, and work all In check now. Family 4th of July vacation to PA June 28th-6th.

Squeeze in as much as I can until that week vacation.

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Body Beast 💪 build shoulders day! Full blitz (blue raspberry is excellent tastes like blue Powerade) in the morning to deal with work, 2nd dose in afternoon at 3pm for the gym.

I have to say Fullblitz blue raspberry is delicious and I like it a lot! Great pump, clean energy. So it's seems Arginine Nitrate (Fullblitz) and Nitrosigine (Dymatize perfect pre) are both super good pump agents.

Teacrine in the Dymatize, love it. Good caffeine dose I'm both and yohimbine In the Fullblitz. Can't go wrong either way.

Feel great, decided to add 3-AD back in 50mg day past two days, helps with strength and recovery for sure now. I can tell, gives me a little var-agression too. Thanks Enhanced Formulations!

Getting back on track. Home repairs, gym, and work all In check now. Family 4th of July vacation to PA June 28th-6th.

Squeeze in as much as I can until that week vacation.
Good to hear your back on track brother

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear your back on track brother
Thank you good sir, how's that Winny treating you? Workouts going well?

I'm a try a hotel workout ona work trip next two days.

Plain TRT, labrada lean body MRP, lower sugar diet.. doing me well feel leaner.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Galleria park hotel in SF, small 2nd floor room. One bench, rack of dumbbells. Okay for Body Beast style back workout.. decided throw in extra shrugs as my thoracic still needs or may always need strength-mobility work.

Hopped on a peloton cycle for first time, first 5 min pure pain and poor conditioning warmup (stiff legs/lower back) by end of 30 min, feel great helps pump and legs / lower back feel better.

I have trouble loose my lumbar.. have to stretch realign with legs moves on the floor or sometimes incline leg press helps with lower weight and hip roll.

But man I think I need lift + cycle really loose my lower up...

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Galleria park hotel in SF, small 2nd floor room. One bench, rack of dumbbells. Okay for Body Beast style back workout.. decided throw in extra shrugs as my thoracic still needs or may always need strength-mobility work.

Hopped on a peloton cycle for first time, first 5 min pure pain and poor conditioning warmup (stiff legs/lower back) by end of 30 min, feel great helps pump and legs / lower back feel better.

I have trouble loose my lumbar.. have to stretch realign with legs moves on the floor or sometimes incline leg press helps with lower weight and hip roll.

Good workout for a hotel

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In general I have to always get my hips unlocked and stretched before most training since I sit a lot at work.

Cycling with the knees flared outward does a nice job. I often do foot-elevated split squats as my go-to though. 10-12 reps per side will work wonders fast.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In general I have to always get my hips unlocked and stretched before most training since I sit a lot at work.

Cycling with the knees flared outward does a nice job. I often do foot-elevated split squats as my go-to though. 10-12 reps per side will work wonders fast.
Back from 4th of July travel near Pittsburgh, PA. Kaboom, love valley fireworks in PA.

Hope everyonie had a great Independence Day vacation! Back at the Body Beast, a bit leaner and happier after a family reunion with the little ones and family from home. Back to the grind in CA tomorrow morning.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Bro you sound like our backs could be cousin's... Or brothers haha brother from another mother. Serious it sucks but I'm grateful I can still walk and train after my last episode... Glad to see youre still killing it bro!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Speaking of backs, I've been doing stretching and core/floor movements and just eating lean with MRP shakes. Feel strong and lean see Renpho scale progress.

Also finishing up first bottle of EF 3-AD research. Great stuff, definitely getting more. Next research will be 6a Hex-D from PRE.

Not really back at lifting, yet consistent, but making health and home progress for now.

Regardless, 3-AD at 2-3 caps with my low dose TRT seems to be synergystic. As o just came back.on after a month off all.. and super sore, tired after travel with kids.. this and Fullblitz put the alpha backing my step!

Attachments

Last edited:
Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Speaking of backs, I've been doing stretching and core/floor movements and just eating lean with MRP shakes. Feel strong and lean see Renpho scale progress.

Also finishing up first bottle of EF 3-AD research. Great stuff, definitely getting more. Next research will be 6a Hex-D from PRE.

Not really back at lifting, yet consistent, but making health and home progress for now.

Regardless, 3-AD at 2-3 caps with my low dose TRT seems to be synergystic. As o just came back.on after a month off all.. and super sore, tired after travel with kids.. this and Fullblitz put the alpha backing my step!
Good work... Under 15% at 192 is super respectable.

Whats the app?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t mean lift what hurts, I mean do whatever you can that doesn’t. Injuries happen and they set the rules, but if all I can do is the leg curl machine, best believe I’m gonna be the leg-curlingest motherfucker in the gym!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t mean lift what hurts, I mean do whatever you can that doesn’t. Injuries happen and they set the rules, but if all I can do is the leg curl machine, best believe I’m gonna be the leg-curlingest motherfucker in the gym!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Time to "Get To Work"

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the welcome back Gents!

Bit of update, just got back at City Sports gym and hit up back and biceps with 1.5mi elliptical speed warm-up and then cheat day with incline legs press warm-up. Tomorrow is a flight and then workout Thursday.

Back to logging shortly.

First up Hexadrone by PRE and nothing else. 3 weeks. And then transdermal Epistane with HexD.

All light dose, never more than one compound.. I've been clean off everything sans THC, since the bad benzo seizure for 1.5 years ago.

Drained a lot of cumulative 3 years cycle weight off.. lucky loss was mostly water and fat at first, less muscle was retained well for 8 weeks, past 12 weeks more muscle atrophying kicks in. My ectomorph nature is what you are witness in these slimming charts, looks like a cut cycle. Which is right, but enhanced by ectomorph nature. Also, says my cycles were 70-80% what they could have been, had I been sans kids and more focused.. lol.

Also I'm going low dose TRT, so only one or two more methyl PH runs per year.. if ever again, but I tolerate Epistane and M-Sten with enough NAC and TuDCA, but I'm not lucky enough to have super liver...

Basically, not super high calorie diets and yoyo super strong cycles now.. and to keep leaner and build slower at nearing ~40 y/o.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brief update five weeks off TRT, trying for full Natty recovery, before giving in to TRT for life.

Past two weeks are breaking myself back in.. combination push pull type workouts just trying to get back at it consistent. About 3 workouts per week, with 1.5km rowing or run to warm up prior to lifts.

Three more weeks until I can hit it heavy when fam goes abroad Oct. 15th.

At Solar power International 2019 this week, hope to workout and stay sober.. only drink club soda!

Wish me luck, it's been a long road to sobriety here too.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you can stay sober when your motivated. put your efforts into some gym time while out of town, and or do some crossfit **** in your hotel room. just try not to expose yourself needlessly. Good luck duder~

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got a good pump on today at Marriott Courtyard downtown Salt Lake City. Small, bit modern gym, a Lifefitness functional trainer (dual pulley stacks in a V-config). And free weights with good ellipticals and treadmills..

Been clear of benzos 1.5 years, only THC remains, and am genuinely sick of alcohol.. can retire that one. If I can conquer the psychology to not want THC, I will be back to my sober 20-self.. before ever getting high, over a lost fiance, at Cornell U.

Maybe 40 will be the new 20 lol.

On the positive side, I am lean and will do my cycles sparing and more careful now. After 3 years... I got careless, cycles bloated me to look syntholly.

Had to lean up, so now I can rock lean gainers like PRE Hexadrone and 3-AD. I also have some Epistane transdermal and liquid M-Sten for rainy day cycles when it's good time. No hurry.

I did 2 years of risky cycles well, on AM forum.. gained a lot. Third year though, got too risky.. arrogant, and with kids, ramping work, and risky RC benzos (life changing mistake) I had my seizure-breakdown.

Fast forward to now.. health, kids and business and home are in order (thanks to @Whisky @DemntedCowboy, @Godstrength in particular and @hairygrandpa and more folks) for good advice back then.. as I was having a mental/family/midlife stress point.

Letting go, getting life priority more right.. now I can enjoy lifting more sensibly. Use it for health gain, stress release more and more.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Got a good pump on today at Marriott Courtyard downtown Salt Lake City. Small, bit modern gym, a Lifefitness functional trainer (dual pulley stacks in a V-config). And free weights with good ellipticals and treadmills..

Been clear of benzos 1.5 years, only THC remains, and am genuinely sick of alcohol.. can retire that one. If I can conquer the psychology to not want THC, I will be back to my sober 20-self.. before ever getting high, over a lost fiance, at Cornell U.

On the positive side, I am lean and will do my cycles sparing and more careful now. After 3 years... I got careless, cycles bloated me to look syntholly.

Had to lean up, so now I can rock lean gainers like PRE Hexadrone and 3-AD. I also have some Epistane transdermal and liquid M-Sten for rainy day cycles when it's good time. No hurry.

I did 2 years of risky cycles well, on AM forum.. gained a lot. Third year though, got too risky.. arrogant, and with kids, ramping work, and risky RC benzos (life changing mistake) I had my seizure-breakdown.

Fast forward to now.. health, kids and business and home are in order (thanks to @Whisky @DemntedCowboy, @Godstrength in particular and @hairygrandpa and more folks) for good advice back then.. as I was having a mental/family/midlife stress point.

Letting go, getting life priority more right.. now I can enjoy lifting more sensibly. Use it for health gain, stress release more and more.
I appreciate the words brother. You can make this, and grow like never before in all aspects.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, side note... Guess I have to eat my hat @TheSolution - Fullblitz by BFF has overtaken dyamatize perfect pre asy favorite pre workout.. Flavors like Blue raspberry and Rainbow Cotton candy.. are great - NOT too sweet!

Pump between both nitrates seems comparable, energy great from, both.. but like Yohimbine energy a bit more than Teacrine and it doesn't clump like Dyamatize!

Being full Natty, trying no TRT now too, these pre's help Soo much when you've been out of the gym with little kids.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can do this !! Be Strong and Get Stronger !!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Time to get the gains a rolling in! Nicer to keep thc as more of a sacred thing, appreciate it more. And get more done lol

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brief update five weeks off TRT, trying for full Natty recovery, before giving in to TRT for life.

Past two weeks are breaking myself back in.. combination push pull type workouts just trying to get back at it consistent. About 3 workouts per week, with 1.5km rowing or run to warm up prior to lifts.

Three more weeks until I can hit it heavy when fam goes abroad Oct. 15th.

At Solar power International 2019 this week, hope to workout and stay sober.. only drink club soda!

Wish me luck, it's been a long road to sobriety here too.
Me too bro... I just came off trt for the first time in 3 years about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I think my body needed a break and I had some medical stuff I'm dealing with (liver damage). I actually feel really good.

And recovery is a slow process. Still hanging out, life is good... Help ecerythings good w you my bro :)

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can hear your positivity in your words bro. A sober world for those of us who’ve battled the bottle will always hands down beat a world with booze in it.

sounds like you have a plan and long term positive outlook on life and I wish you only the best outcomes on your journey

theshexmix

Awards

Good for you brother, Ive been trying to get clean off RC benzos as well by hitting the gym again and this gives me hope!. Ive been prescribed klonopoin and Xanax since 13 and im 24 now smh...I hope I get it soon. Thanks so much for this!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good for you brother, Ive been trying to get clean off RC benzos as well by hitting the gym again and this gives me hope!. Ive been prescribed klonopoin and Xanax since 13 and im 24 now smh...I hope I get it soon. Thanks so much for this!
You might wish to seek Gabapentin script to help you break the benzo dependency cycle. Read up on it!

theshexmix

Awards
You might wish to seek Gabapentin script to help you break the benzo dependency cycle. Read up on it!
I definitley will thanks!. Ive taken Gabapentin before but never thought about using it to get off Benzos.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's good gents, hard week at the conference, but nailed my business, didn't drink anything (good bars have strong, delicious real ginger beers, so good don't need the alcohol) and managed to knock out 3 good workout in past 4 days at the Marriott Courtyard Salt Lake City.

Back in the Bay tomorrow, body is already starting to look firmer.. getting out of months of sedentaryness. Strength and workout conditioning about 70-80% of normal fighting shape.

Been off TRT 5-6 weeks, blood work tomorrow to see if my gonads will restore (Endo doc has hope) and won't need TRT4life, just yet..

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Life is Good !!

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok..Im in. As you guys know, Im more of a fan of injects. Any reason why you don't go that route? I've lost around 100 pounds since July..you can see my pics on my cycle log...Ive been running my ass off. Keep up the good work! Ill have more suggestions once Ive reviewed this thread more.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok..Im in. As you guys know, Im more of a fan of injects. Any reason why you don't go that route? I've lost around 100 pounds since July..you can see my pics on my cycle log...Ive been running my ass off. Keep up the good work! Ill have more suggestions once Ive reviewed this thread more.
Thanks brother! The weight loss looks impressive, but more a shift in diet, being off androgens, and being a tall'ish ectomorph.

I am not lucky like you (no iron liver), so Everytime I cycle an oral or even injectable methylated hormone, my ALT/AST go pretty high hundreds without a lot of TUDCA/NAC.

Have to stick to liver friendly and lighter PH like Hexadrone or 3AD. I do have some liquid MSten for a rainy day, but I think I was playing Russian roulette with my liver/kidneys. I was overusing and when I cycle next, want to be lean and ready.

After I made a terrible mistake with RC benzos that gave me a grandmal seizure July'18, family found my injectables and freaked, so I donated a ton of good gear to folks here. I think DC sent you some of that, lol. Only needles are TRT from doc for a long time now.

Glad to have you here!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5am gym Monday:
Warm-up squats 3x sets of 12 x 135, 145, 155 lbs. Slow, full range, let's the knees pop and ankles crack. Pause at the bottom let lumbar and hips loosen.

Move onto Chest and Triceps Incline bench press, dumbbells, deep range for my lannkyness - 45-50-55 lbs x 3 sets of 12 reps

Decline chest dumbbells, also medium weights.. 3 sets of 12 reps at 60-65-70 lbs.

Cable flyes, 15-20-25 lbs, 3x12

Triceps rope extension, 45-50-50-55 lbs, 3x12 reps

Seated dip machine, 3x12 for 130-140-150lbs, 3x10.

Seated peck-deck, 55_60-65 lbs, 3x10.

Incline situps, stretches, left for work

Just trying to get a good pump and sweat, thanks Fullblitz for helping me power through gym and work after!

Last edited:

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Frack yeah! Off TRT six weeks, total T is back to 300ng/dl and free Test is rising to a good range. Endo-doc is happy I'm making a good amount of my own Test and frankly my gonads are not suprressed and my gyno side is all but gone.

Going to stay lean now and stick to the plan of slow and steady. @BEAST73

Anything besides Clomid or Novla to boost T recovery? You know a fertility specialist, not even though endo-doc has to prescribe that for kick start sperm (have kids). We take this stuff and ladies anti cancer drugs for gyno supression way to often on these boards TBH. People just take them standard with their gear, crazy.